vendor pepperlover.com

I ordered my seeds through Judy after doing quite a bit of searching around. Her selection is excellent, the order shipped quickly and without errors, the prices are reasonable, and included in my order were 3 free gifts of seeds, including the rare Trinidad Scorpion Mourouga. Overall, I was more than happy with my experience and plan on doing future business with pepperlover.com. In fact, the only quibble I have, and it's a minor one, is that there were some grammatical and spelling errors on the website, which is less than stellar, but I'm not buying the website so I really don't care personally, just thought I'd mention it playing devil's advocate.

Thanks Judy!!

midwestchilehead said:
Last I heard, which has been a while ago (maybe two years), Judy gave up the pepper growing and seed selling business to pursue other interests and was spending some time traveling and doing other things.  I think I last heard from her about that long ago.

no wonder i havent seen any post from her, i havent been on here for a couple years when she was very active 

I also got seeds from them in July. No communication - which might be due to a wrong email address (former owner?). But the seeds arrived within 2 weeks across the Big Pond. If they germinate and the correct plants grow I will be happy next year.

Does anyone know if the site is still active I ordered a week ago and still nothing in the mail.

If it does not show up soon I guess I’ll have to attempt to reach out some how

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If a vendor is not responding within a week, I would say they are a bad vendor or unreliable. Yes, its peak season right now so responses are slow. If an order is placed and no response follows within a week, I say we then create a fall vendor list showing unreliable ones. We also have the vendor list of top 5 from last year. We will update it in a couple months when it matters.

Sauced said:
If a vendor is not responding within a week, I would say they are a bad vendor or unreliable. Yes, its peak season right now so responses are slow. If an order is placed and no response follows within a week, I say we then create a fall vendor list showing unreliable ones. We also have the vendor list of top 5 from last year. We will update it in a couple months when it matters.
yeah I am going to give it tell Monday. If nothing then try and find out what’s going on

I have some special seeds I can send you IF THIS fails. These are gift only, never allowed to be resold or profited per original creator. They are kslsb (khang Starr lemon Starrburst). Incredible shape with heat above scotch bonnets. Flavor is perfect. Ive only kept seeds of my best peppers in size, shape and flavor (I test flavor as I take seeds out).
Good luck

Sauced said:
I have some special seeds I can send you IF THIS fails. These are gift only, never allowed to be resold or profited per original creator. They are kslsb (khang Starr lemon Starrburst). Incredible shape with heat above scotch bonnets. Flavor is perfect. Ive only kept seeds of my best peppers in size, shape and flavor (I test flavor as I take seeds out).
Good luck
well thank you for that kind offer, however I also have those seeds and a handful of his other varieties.

I also sent an email to inquire about the status of my order and never got an answer. I suspect that the email address on the site is still an old one not used any more. But my seeds arrived with extras included. So I think there is a good chance you'll still get them.

I’m hoping that the seeds show up today or Monday because I was hoping to grab some quality seeds that I have heard so much about but to foolish to not jump in and get some sooner

Well good news is their email still is operational. Also found out that currently experiencing a delay with orders. Makes me feel better knowing that they are still up and running as a business.

Back