PepperLover.com

Judy, as always - credit goes to Sara from Trinidad. She brought all the miracle pods here. :) She shared with me.

Chris

thank you soo much for the positive feed back... next time i am sending you free box as gift with your order...

if it was not for you no one on earth would ever known this peppers

[sub]Bootsieb i will send you other seeds of this freshly harvested pepper... i wish u were in usa so you can taste how good this pepper is.... [/sub]

Awesome thanks!

Pizza party at Cass de lucky dog tonight with homemade pizzas.

6/8 people were brave enough to eat pieces of the Jonah. Nice burn - *awesome* flavor!!

Some of us chopped up another pod & sprinkled it on the pizza. Holy crap that was hot!

Delicious pepper though - really fantastic taste. I'm in love with this pepper. :woohoo:

Awesome thanks!

6/8 people were brave enough to eat pieces of the Jonah. Nice burn - *awesome* flavor!!

Some of us chopped up another pod & sprinkled it on the pizza. Holy crap that was hot!

Delicious pepper though - really fantastic taste. I'm in love with this pepper. :woohoo:

what... no invite?? jhahahha..

was at my neighbor's. I'm just glad they invite me over for pizza. :cheers: I was kinda amazed at how after I was sweating a little and starting to salivate, most of the rest of the folks actively wanted to try it. That's a hot pepper - not as hot as that powder, but more intense in some ways.

Awesome thanks!

Yep, the Jonah has vaulted itself into the upper echelon of my favorite peppers as well.

I just love the flavor - what a great compliement to food. Chopped up on home-made gourmet pizza (sausage, copa salami, ricotta, artichoke hearts & sun dried tomatoes) it was spectacular.

Even by itself, once you get past the tip of the tongue being on fire, the flavor is off the charts tasty. Might be my new favorite pepper - so glad I landed those - thanks for the guidance Judy!

I just love the flavor - what a great compliement to food. Chopped up on home-made gourmet pizza (sausage, copa salami, ricotta, artichoke hearts & sun dried tomatoes) it was spectacular.

Even by itself, once you get past the tip of the tongue being on fire, the flavor is off the charts tasty. Might be my new favorite pepper - so glad I landed those - thanks for the guidance Judy!

i agree it is one of the best 7 pods there

the flavor is a little hard to describe, but sort of like a habanero on steroids - less citrusy, but more "smokey" (not that it's smoked, just a "note" of that flavor...really nice presentation flavor & the heat creeps up a little at 1st...then gets rolling with a nice intense burn that never really hit the back of my throat - mostly a sinus clearing sizzle and mouth heat. Faded reasonably quickly too.

Awesome. I think it's going to make a really nice sauce. :woohoo:

So the 7 I finally decided on were....

White Bhut Jolokia
Orange Bhut Jolokia
Orange 7 Pod
Yellow Brain Strain 7 Pod
7 Pod Congo SR Gigantic
Orange Trinidad Scorpion
Trinidad Scorpion Moruga Yellow

Judy, next season can't get here soon enough!

Judy, I was out in my garden tonight and saw a couple of small plants of 7 Pot Congo - SR. They had some really massive pods on them though. Almost as big as my hand lengthwise and I'm not even sure they are done growing! I really should grow a good amount of this one in the future. It's just plain fun to watch grow!

Judy, I was out in my garden tonight and saw a couple of small plants of 7 Pot Congo - SR. They had some really massive pods on them though. Almost as big as my hand lengthwise and I'm not even sure they are done growing! I really should grow a good amount of this one in the future. It's just plain fun to watch grow!

Got some seeds of those from Judy. I cannot wait to grow those next year!

That picture of the 'primo' has to be the most wicked pepper I've EVER seen.

That thing is just nasty lookin !

I WANT ONE ! LOL

Yeah- maybe THAT one IS better put in powder form - lol.

CREEEEEEEEPY

I showed my wife - she's partly getting into hot peppers - it freaked her.

PepperLover said:
Trinidad Pi 281317
7592241794_81e19680a2_z.jpg

CGN24360

7 Pot Congo Red – SR Gigantic from chris

Hellow, can you explain me, how hot is this PI 281317 ? how tall is this bush and how many pods was per your bush? thank you!

Back