PepperLover.com

That Primo... wow... just bloody wow!....

All are gorgeous, mind ya... but that Primo just scares the bejeezus outta me... LOL

I'll be the 4th or 5th person to say it, but it deserves that many comments.

That primo looks freaking MEAN. Those Jonahs look pretty wicked as well.

3/5 That black naga also looks pretty awesome. I hope mine turn out to look like that.

Great pictures as always Judy.

Brandon

Your peppers are beautiful Pepperlover! I'm curious about the Black Nagas. I bought some last year from BakersPepper's (fresh pods) and gave some seeds away to LunchBox to grow. I then received fresh pods from LB as well. All of the pods were bumpy and had more of a matte finish to them (less shine), compared to your peppers that are smooth and shiny (maybe the flash make them look shinier than they are). I was wondering if you could clear up what I have VS what you have? Identifying peppers is harder than growing them. I want to make sure what I have and the seeds I gave out are Black Nagas or if they are something else. Here are a few pics of the pods that I was under the belief was a Black Naga. Thanks Pepperlover!

These are from Baker's last fall
peppers002.jpg

These two pics are the pods from the seeds grown out form Baker's peppers
d998da86.jpg

92c1c74b.jpg

You are absolutely right… it is very challenging to decide which variety is the authentic one because it is not easy to trace peppers back to the “original” mother plant due to the lack of documentation , crosses, mutation, misnaming.. etc..
So in this case no one can say yours/mine is/is not the true one.. I have some looks like yours I will add pics..

So the best way is to try it yourself and decide what the real deal is…. What I do is I acquire seeds from several sources and I compare the outcome then share it with you guys…
Great looking pods thank you for sharing

Amazing amazing pods. Look incredible and my grow list just keeps getting bigger.

thank you

I'll be the 4th or 5th person to say it, but it deserves that many comments.

That primo looks freaking MEAN. Those Jonahs look pretty wicked as well.

3/5 That black naga also looks pretty awesome. I hope mine turn out to look like that.

Great pictures as always Judy.

Brandon

thank you

That Primo... wow... just bloody wow!....

All are gorgeous, mind ya... but that Primo just scares the bejeezus outta me... LOL

primos are from hell ...lolol

Great looking pods!

thank you ....

That primo look like you pulled it from Satan's bunghole!
That thing looks so DAMN MEAN!......wow judy great work:)

WOW just WOW!

they look and taste amazing... all thank to Chris he is the one that introduced the 7 pod primo and my seeds came from him two years ago..

gorgeous pods!

can't wait to get mine!
:woohoo:

thank you .....

Bump? And as always beautiful. More pics please :)

i have much more items to come there will be more pics added to this post...

thank you

Very nice!​

thank you .....

That primo pod.. WOW. Hope I get to try one of yours this year. Amazing job.

they are some of the best 7 pods i ever had...

Holy HELL those Orange 7 Pods look like bells!

thanks sean.. they taste very very good as well

looking forward to getting some new seeds from pepperlover.com great pics btw judy...

thank you

Amazing pods Judy

thank you

Great looking pods!
I will definetly be ordering seeds from ya for next years plants.
Thanks for the pics

thank you

beautiful, simply outstanding!

Hey Terry ... thank you VERY much for sending the Yellow Tobago scotch bonnet seeds... if it was not for u i would never be able to locate them and offer them on the website...

GREAT pods Judy. Hey, I told you the 7 Pot Congo was large!!! :) You just have small hands, right? :) Kidding. There are definitely a few varieties that catch my eye for 2013! Glad to see your grow-out is going so well.

Chris

Holy crap Judy! That 7 Pot Congo is HUGE!! You've sold me. I just got on your site and ordered seeds for that and the primo. Gorgeous looking pods!

Received my pods yesterday - they're beautiful! I'll be roasting them tonight and making sauce on Saturday or Sunday. Thanks again for a great experience Judy! :cheers:

ps - the color of those Jonahs is just off the charts cool - deep rich crimson. Awesome.

thank you soo much for the positive feed back... next time i am sending you free box as gift with your order...

GREAT pods Judy. Hey, I told you the 7 Pot Congo was large!!! :) You just have small hands, right? :) Kidding. There are definitely a few varieties that catch my eye for 2013! Glad to see your grow-out is going so well.

Chris

if it was not for you no one on earth would ever known this peppers

[sub]Bootsieb i will send you other seeds of this freshly harvested pepper... i wish u were in usa so you can taste how good this pepper is.... [/sub]

Back