event Peppers at the beach Delaware, 2012

Geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for the pics. I had no clue you were in pain, but my foot is have destroyed anyway so I keep it slow most of the time as is.

Found the cable to my phone, but for some reason it's not being found by my computer. (Freakin' frackin' technology....) I've texted pics to my daughter, but she won't be able to get them and email them back for a couple days. They're very, very dark, so may not be worth it even after I do my thing with Photoshop, but I do recognize at least one as someone wearing a Hitler moustache....

Ann, minute 37, on the link that was put on here, is where they show JayT's bottle of Pure Evil. I should have really messed with them and said Evil Milk instead of 1 drop in rum and coke.

Yeah I am already booked for the first airing of the latest return of The Gong Show. I'll be hiding behind a Hitler moustache, kind of like Superman's Clark Kent alter ego. But since I'm JayT, my awesome hotdog powers will help conceal the rest of me..... No one will know what hit them.

Oh dude, it has been well over 12 hours! I don't want to see pictures of the wings you ate now. Now that you mention it......after this weekend, I don't want to see a hot wing for some time. :sick: :sick: :sick:

I can think of 2-3 other places this TACO picture NEEDS to be posted at.
You should also FedEx an 8 X 10 glossy of this to TB.

Go Seth!

yea, what's up with all the stick-ons at the karaoke party??? Guess you had to be there. :shrug:

Here a clip of HBD's Johnny with mentions of several recognized names and products.
http://www.stickam.c...o?mId=193209255

(my computer's going wacko when I hit the edit buttons, so hopefully this will automatically merge)

Thanks to JayT and Justaguy for getting the drops in there. Sethsquatch, I saw you in several of the pics and in the HotSauceDaily gallery. I think you're in ScottRoberts's slide show also. Red Hawk, sweet to see you in the booth with your Lovely~ and the Lovely Geeme, too!

Thanks to everyone for posting pics and letting us have a little vicarious fun with you,.

Back