event Peppers at the Beach event, 5/15-5/16, everything's a GO!

Well then maybe I got a huge hunk of something, because that definitely burned

But regardless the flavor was incredible

that would go so well with some fish or seafood, and of course you know I am going to have to have a bottle of that as well

wheebz said:
Well then maybe I got a huge hunk of something, because that definitely burned

But regardless the flavor was incredible

that would go so well with some fish or seafood, and of course you know I am going to have to have a bottle of that as well

Maybe you can be a guest reviewer for that when I get it. We'll post pics and get your comments. Oh this will be fun!

JayT said:
Maybe you can be a guest reviewer for that when I get it. We'll post pics and get your comments. Oh this will be fun!

You know me, I will be more than happy to reply with my thoughts and comments on stuff I taste

We can be like the Alstrom Brothers on Beer Advocate

No, for the entertainment value for this site, it would be great! I will thoroughly enjoy capturing you on camera in a state of hysteria. Think Kyle after the Zero. Now you have to admit that one was pretty classic Creator!

He told me on the car ride back that it was hands down the most painful experience he had ever volunteered himself for in his entire life.

Brian Meagher at hotsauceweekly.com put up the podcast for the interviews he took during the Peppers at the Beach event. Pretty cool stuff.

Back