• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Peppers going to sauce...

Nagas, scorpions, bhuts, devil tongue, white hab, chocolate hab, orange hab, datil, scotch bonnet, red savina, burning bush, inca red drop, bishop hat, serrano, and a jalapeno.
IMG_0430.jpg

beautiful picture and even more beautiful and bountiful peppers....very nicely done PRF...

so for the sauces?......

AJ, ther is no way I can make 16 different sauces so what I'm thinking keeping the nagas, bhuts, scorpions to the side and make a sauce base with the rest. I have half pint jars and I'm thinking of then adding the super hots to certain jars then seal. I also just picked lots and lots of tabasco peppers to add. Any better ideas?

Here are my first 5 Trinidad Scorpion peppers with no tails yet. There are a lot of green scorpions left on the plant with amazing tails so I know these are good. I'll will extract seeds from the best peppers before any sauce is made.
IMG_0416.jpg

very nice harvest
as for sauce you could put all the pods into 1 sauce or put all the hotter ones into 1 sauce & the milder ones into another ?

This thread should now be moved to the sauce 101 thread now that the kitchen duties have been done. We made a Jim Beam Naga Pineapple Scorpion hot sauce. Very happy with the results 12 half-pint and one 200ml Jim Beam and a couple woozies. This stuff is HOT!:onfire:
IMG_0458.jpg

IMG_0463.jpg

IMG_0468.jpg

Pepper Ridge Farm said:
This thread should now be moved to the sauce 101 thread now that the kitchen duties have been done. We made a Jim Beam Naga Pineapple Scorpion hot sauce. Very happy with the results 12 half-pint and one 200ml Jim Beam and a couple woozies. This stuff is HOT!:onfire:
IMG_0458.jpg

IMG_0463.jpg

IMG_0468.jpg

Wow man that sauce have very nice color, did you try how hot it is?

Back