• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Peppers & pods 2011

Nice looking pods!
Also would like to mention, as a person that just tried the dry form of the "Impact" chile, that it is insanely hot! the aroma is so powerful that when I opened the package the entire house smelled like Impact. beautiful vivid orange color as well. :)

How does the aroma/taste compare with a regular Bhut?

That black naga looks really cool :cool: I'd love to grow that next season which is a long time from now. Are the seeds available anywhere or is it a new cross?

Forgive me if this is a dumb question but what does the "impact" word mean for some of the chillies?

That black naga looks really cool :cool: I'd love to grow that next season which is a long time from now. Are the seeds available anywhere or is it a new cross?

Forgive me if this is a dumb question but what does the "impact" word mean for some of the chillies?

Like any new F-1 hybrid the name of new variety came from creator of new variety.Seeds will be available on my site very soon after all those rain now they start ripening again. " Impact " you will find out when you bite this how hot it is.
:)

CGN 22208 C.Galapagoense- wild another image

CGN22208CGalapagoense-VladanSmiciklas-rainbowchiliseedsP1030939.jpg

Did you get any fruit from this?

Did you get any fruit from this?

Plant was flowering than all flowers drop of now I have plant in the house will be while till plant start flowering again hope for the best.This is a very rainy year lot of pods still in green stage but hope they ripe in time before cold front arrive. :)

Plant was flowering than all flowers drop of now I have plant in the house will be while till plant start flowering again hope for the best.This is a very rainy year lot of pods still in green stage but hope they ripe in time before cold front arrive. :)

Sounds like a challenging plant.

Black Naga
C.Chinense

All pods ripening very slow we have rain every singe day here in Norteastern Ohio just not good weathet for peppers to mature.

BlackNaga-VladanSmiciklas-rainbowchiliseedsP1050199.jpg

Is this the same as (Black Naga JOLOKIA)
I want to grow Black Naga Jolokia next Sason, so I wondered if it's the same as Bkack Naga.

Cap 363
C.Pubescens

Not many fruits on plant only couple nice size 5 cm long by 3.5 cm wide but still in green stage,peppers ripening very slow this year.

Cap363-VladanSmiciklas-rainbowchiliseedsP1050224.jpg

I have to agree with the rest of the folks Vladan that Black Naga is one wicked looking pepper. Rest assured I'll be ordering some seeds as soon as they're available.

Amazing pods and pics Vladan. I really hope that 'Impact' ends up something nice. Wonder how the F2s will come out. I did a double take saying "that can't be possible" but I guess it is! Looks hot too! Did you notice any flavor difference between the Impact and the original Bhut?

Amazing pods and pics Vladan. I really hope that 'Impact' ends up something nice. Wonder how the F2s will come out. I did a double take saying "that can't be possible" but I guess it is! Looks hot too! Did you notice any flavor difference between the Impact and the original Bhut?

I asked the same thing! Would love to try this one too!

That question Omri & Chris can tell you I give those two friends of mine some sample powder of ** Impact ** to taste it they will be the judges. :)

Back