• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Peppers & pods 2011

Cumari Trapedeira wild flower

CumariTrapedeira-VladanSmiciklas-rainbowchiliseedsP1040062.jpg

Pimenta Trapedeira do Werner
C.Baccatum-wild

PimentaTrapedeiradoWerner-VladanSmiciklas-rainbowchiliseedsP1050235.jpg

Again, great pictures. Like Chris I love that new breed of yours! Any info on the flavour and heat profile?

'meatfreak'
Plant is medium tall with good yields of 5 cm long by 2.5 cm wide super hot pods. Taste is very good.Mature from shiny dark green to shiny dark brown in color. :)

That question Omri & Chris can tell you I give those two friends of mine some sample powder of ** Impact ** to taste it they will be the judges. :)
I missed that, sorry. :oops:
Well it had a very noticeable 'Jolokia' flavor, but was way hotter than I expected and had a very sharp zest to it. could be just Vladan's amazing growing skills, weather and time of harvesting, but they were different than the Bhuts I've grown. seems like a VERY nice chile to grow this coming year. THANKS VLADAN! :D

I missed that, sorry. :oops:
Well it had a very noticeable 'Jolokia' flavor, but was way hotter than I expected and had a very sharp zest to it. could be just Vladan's amazing growing skills, weather and time of harvesting, but they were different than the Bhuts I've grown. seems like a VERY nice chile to grow this coming year. THANKS VLADAN! :D

Thanks for info Omri my friend glad that you like it. :)

Good timing. :) I tasted the powder yesterday. REALLY liked it. As Omri stated, it has a very unique flavor. Not quite Bhut Jolokia like, but quick burn with lingering heat. Pretty unique. C. Galapagoense pods have a similar flavor so this aspect shined through. Great combination of flavors honestly. Thanks for sharing. It was really hot, but I kept putting my finger in the bag to taste more. LMAO.

Chris

Chris ,I forget to ask you did you try the powder of ** Impact ** I send you , how hot you think is? :)

Back