• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

Peppers wanted (Please read!)

Hello. My name is Sebastien, I am 13 years old, am I am newer to this site. I was wondering if ANYONE has any pods I could have for FREE (I don't have the money lol..). So, if anybody could help me out, just leave a comment below. If not, it's fine! But, if you can't, but you know somebody who COULD, please let me know who. Thank you! Seeds are fine as well! (Fatalii seeds/pods mostly wanted)

Hey man, if nothing else, seeds are cheap, and you can get pots and soil for just a couple bucks at walmart. ;)

One thing to keep in mind since you already said that you are 13.... is that these superhot pods could potentially be considered a very dangerous thing for an adult to send to a minor. If it is some new mexico green chile maybe not so much but scorpions or 7's could easily lead to a very very angry parent or school administrator calling the sender and saying ... What the heck were you thinking? So don't be discouraged if you don't get any responses. Like somebody already suggested grow some from seed or maybe you can find someone locally that will sell you some in person. Good luck

One thing to keep in mind since you already said that you are 13.... is that these superhot pods could potentially be considered a very dangerous thing for an adult to send to a minor. If it is some new mexico green chile maybe not so much but scorpions or 7's could easily lead to a very very angry parent or school administrator calling the sender and saying ... What the heck were you thinking? So don't be discouraged if you don't get any responses. Like somebody already suggested grow some from seed or maybe you can find someone locally that will sell you some in person. Good luck
I know! I am very careful when it comes to the peppers!

Hello. My name is Sebastien, I am 13 years old, am I am newer to this site. I was wondering if ANYONE has any pods I could have for FREE (I don't have the money lol..). So, if anybody could help me out, just leave a comment below. If not, it's fine! But, if you can't, but you know somebody who COULD, please let me know who. Thank you!
Seeds are perfectly fine as well!

Back