• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

breeding Peter Cross contest sorta throwdown

One guy used to sell Peter Peppers in a hot dog type container for several bucks each on the internet.
They were always running out of pods to sell.
I guess a little marketing does wonders.

Cross Wrinkled old man peppers with peters. LOL
Wrinkled old man peter peppers...

Sell a set of Kisser/Country girl and peter Peppers.
Cross them for Peter Kisser Hybrids.
does anyone have a pic of this country girl pepper ive never seen one and I cant find a pic on the internet.

wasn't the original throwdown that it had to be stabilized?

pretty sure you're sitting on an F1 there bootsie, grow out those seeds, and see how wildly different they are.

That plant is older than 40 days... Even if you didn't intend to make a stable hybrid, you had a hybrid when you started the throwdown.

Not sure the rules of a throwdown, but it seems to me that is not the most friendly way to play the game.

Seriously thought about crossing the two too but doubt the result would turn out as planned. I dunno, even if it did, not overly keen on having big "peters" hanging around in my garden....

Lol, this is hilarious and I love the Calvin avatar btw

this thread is crackin' me up lol. I wonder if you crossed Peter with the Country Girl.....would you get a chile in the shape of a little baby....hanging from the nodes by an umbilical cord lol :high:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/69948603@N03/7031458925/in/photostream Peter x turning red i think
6885361844_b56d88c552_b.jpg
7031458733_3574d94d83_b.jpg
7031458687_95fac5c17d_b.jpg
7031458849_915f740201_b.jpg
ink

Back