• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

photography Photography

Geonerd said:

Spoken like a True Believing Gear Dweeb/Snob.

Blowing a shit-ton of money on classes and fancy gear (and then feeling the need to brag about it!) makes you a good little consumer, at best.  It does not magically make you an ace photographer, and it sure as hell does not qualify you to condemn the advice of others...

It actually does qualify me to do that exact thing homeboy lol wtf u talkin about!?

U can capture beautiful pictures with ur camera phone all u want but they will never be super sharp and good quality like they would be with a good camera and lens....lighting is the most important part of photography thou and u can ask ansel adams, henri cartier-bresson, robert capa or let me MAYBE name some good photographers u might know now a days.....Scott Kelby, Calvin Hollywood to name a few. Difference between me and u sir is I know my shit! ;)

KingChile said:
It actually does qualify me to do that exact thing homeboy lol wtf u talkin about!?
Not really. That's like someone going to cooking school and buying top of the line gear, going in the cooking threads and correcting people. That person, when quoting cooking school and gear, would not be very well liked. Just perspective for you. There's more tactful ways to join the conversation, perhaps quoting what you disagree with and adding a tip or your opinion, and posting some pics. :)

Well if u read what I said u could gather from it what it is I didn't exactly agree with.......one person sure did.

and its culinary school sir!

Well the puddings in the proofs. Let see some work from your portfolio,if you don't mind, so I can see what i'm doing wrong.

20150517_130120-1.jpg

20140511_140450.jpg

20150503_111743-1.jpg

20150627_133441-1.jpg

20150412_145353-2.jpg

20150115_172423-1.jpg

20130615_162531-1-1.jpg

All these photos were taken with a Samsung Galaxy S4 phone, no editing, they were only cropped. All my THP pics have been taken with my camera phone, no they are not professional quality, but they a fine for a pepper forum.

SR.

These were all taken off my facebook page so they're not as good quality as the originals since FB compresses the shit out of everything u post on there.....most of these are during my photography classes and my projects during those years. I have better equipment now.

Lol, I was never not friends with anyone, it's just people read some stuff they don't like and that person is "hating" or whatever. I'm blunt and critical about Photography and Graphic Designing since i've been doing both for so long.

From a recent back country fishing expedition in northern Ontario, not even what I'd call a beginner in photography, just a dude that likes to take the odd picture. Not all were taken by me as I'm in a couple, but they capture a moment that tells a story, these are the pictures I enjoy most.
167_zpsgjhfn5zy.jpg

136_zps2hk75p7t.jpg

Releasing a 4+lbs Brook trout, a personal best for me
240_zpslet0the6.jpg

247_zps9jk195o3.jpg

147_zpsvtggfvcq.jpg

And I always take a whiskey picture

031_zpsktpwa55y.jpg

Back