• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Pictures

Some Bulgarian Carrots.
newpics001.jpg

newpics003.jpg

Cumari Ou Passarinho
newpics004.jpg

newpics005.jpg

newpics006.jpg

Yellow 7 Pods
newpics007.jpg

newpics014.jpg

newpics015.jpg

newpics012.jpg

I love these yellow 7s so much I cant stand it.

I appreciate it everyone. I hope to continue getting better and continue expanding always. I have some master plans going on. Trying to get the right strings pulled. If so, I might have a huge project going on here where I can get everybody onto growing their own food and hot peppers especially. Trying to get in with one of the local highschools. Just got a budget and had a 1/4 million $$$$$ greenhouse built, and my buddy is the one doing all of the hydroponic setups and preperations for them. They will be growing all of the vegetables for a local pizza restaurant, and many other things. I am going to introduce the Bhut and several other supers to them. Hopefully I will be a partner/consultant in it all. Im willing it with my mind!!!!!!!!!!!! Wish me luck. If this does work, I will have superhots for everyone to try!

I appreciate it everyone. I hope to continue getting better and continue expanding always. I have some master plans going on. Trying to get the right strings pulled. If so, I might have a huge project going on here where I can get everybody onto growing their own food and hot peppers especially. Trying to get in with one of the local highschools. Just got a budget and had a 1/4 million $$$$$ greenhouse built, and my buddy is the one doing all of the hydroponic setups and preperations for them. They will be growing all of the vegetables for a local pizza restaurant, and many other things. I am going to introduce the Bhut and several other supers to them. Hopefully I will be a partner/consultant in it all. Im willing it with my mind!!!!!!!!!!!! Wish me luck. If this does work, I will have superhots for everyone to try!

Hope everything goes well for ya. :dance:

amazing pictures! i'm about to ask probably the most stupid question in the world. i'm assuming kaiser seed company is yours right? of course it is , i'm dumb what can i say. in that case i just wanted to know when morouga scorpion might be available? i must buy this strain. also if that purple bhut might become available because no one has that for sale. i know i'm one of the new guys on the block but i'm very impressed with your selection and i must grow morouga. thanks for your time sir.

Thanks to everyone for the support and comments. I am in fact the owner of Kaiser Seeds & Pepper Co. We are small and family based, but hope to expand soon. I happen to have a few morouga seeds at the moment, just not enough to post on the site. If youd like, Ill send you a few. As for the purple bhuts, I have 2 blooms at the moment, and am about to transplant into a larger pot, so I am hoping to have some seed to trade and sell this fall. If you would like a few morougas, just send me a pm and Ill get you taken care of.

Back