• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Pink Tiger Thread

here's coloration on my seedlings.

yGWDOKd.jpg

E1ZTT1I.jpg

71Up9GT.jpg

HsXLoUt.jpg

That is stunning! At first I wondered why you were posting a picture of swiss chard and then I saw the flower. Beautiful!

Jamison said:
Been wanting to do this for a minute.  Anybody thats growing these beauts,  please post up.  I really wanna see how these turn out.  I have 4 goin and here's a picture of what they look like today.

Where did your seeds come from.

SvtCobra said:
Where did your seeds come from.
Seeds came from me..that came direct from Enrico. .. much talk about you having to use the right osmocote to obtain stripes. Yet a San Diego buddy of mine was able to replicate the same thing with happy frog o fox farms. No osmocote needed....I grew one the ones Enrico sent me and the ones my buddy grew. ..I harvested the pods and seeds myself.. oh well..

KiNGDeNNiZ said:
Seeds came from me..that came direct from Enrico. .. much talk about you having to use the right osmocote to obtain stripes. Yet a San Diego buddy of mine was able to replicate the same thing with happy frog o fox farms. No osmocote needed....I grew one the ones Enrico sent me and the ones my buddy grew. ..I harvested the pods and seeds myself.. oh well..
So Enrico Lai. My pink tiger seeds come from Enrico as well. Growing them out in Ocean Forest mixed with Empire Builder. Hoping to replicate conditions so I get the stripes.

I have 5 plants in the ground this year, though they are still seedlings - germinated real late. Glog in sig, can check on it later on if you want.

Back