• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

Pitbull runs loose in the Barber shop

These 2 videos had me dying with laughter.So,I had to share them.

In the first video.. you can see a white pitbull chasing this guy into the barber shop.Looks like it just wants to play
Hilarity ensues.

LOL... cant help but kind of feel sorry for him though... he may be really afraid of dogs... my neighbor all but cries when my two year old boys shitzu goes anywhere near him.. its funny... but not at the same time... but more funny...

Ya its funny but pitbulls are no joke. A guy at my work trains them for a local police dept. He had someone break into his garage where 2 pitbulls attacked the robber. The guy at work had to leave because one dog had the robbers arm and the other one had the leg. A neighbor called the police when he heard a man screaming. The police were able to release one of the dogs from his leg but were unable to release the dog from the robbers arm. They threatened the guy at work that they may have to give the dog a shot to put it asleep if it doesn't release. Luckily the guy at my work got home and was able to call the dog off. No joke depending on how the dog was trained it could be a frightening situation. Video 2 was funny with the guy trying to blow dry the dog!

Sorry to interfere in your supposed humor, but no, I find no amusement in that at all. There really is too much potential danger when dealing with an animal you don't know.

Ok ok aside from the dog, which I think was a ballsy one to begin with to go into a predominantly black barber shop, How many shanks, razors and belts were pulled ? :eek:

Back