food Pizza Toppings Complimentary of Chilis

Howz about standard thin crust, no base sauce, mozzarella, thinly sliced chicken breast, rough chopped prawns and top with birds eye chilli and cook. Drizzle at the end with a mix 3 parts olive oil 1 part mix of lime juice, palm sugar, garlic, fish sauce, cilantro, fresh ground black pepper. just invented it now :D

I'd julienne some Anaheim's and mix them in while caramelizing the onions. Then build with sauce, italian sausage, pepper/onion, a dusting of red savina powder and top with your cheese blend.

Kinda playin that sausage with peppers/onions theme.

Damn, now I'm hungry for pizza. :lol:

This is what I went with, roughly. Added bacon instead of sausage (couldn't find any of my liking at the store). Turned out well, but I forgot my powder. I'm a wimp, so mine was Criolla Sella instead. Would've been a little better with it.

Thanks guys. I'm still thinking of new stuff, and I have some more to try here now. I love me some homemade pizza.

Deathtosnails, I'm thinking of running with yours next.

Proscuitto, ricotta, fresh mozzarella, fresh jalapeno, fresh tomato, Fresh Basil, Garlic, Olive Oil (No Pizza sauce).
Make it real thin.
Oh, and cook it on a stone over coals. It should look something like this, some of the best me and Sum have done!

very very nice.

like how i was taught, with cooking, less is more. =D

Habs and pineapple go together quite nicely. I'm not a Hawaiian pizza fan, but I have made shrimp in a pineapple datil sauce. You get the initial pineapple flavor that fades into hab and the hab kick. Very nice.

Nearly anything I think!
One of my favorites is:

• tomato paste
• Spanish onion
• capsicum
• olives
• moz
• boc
• spinach (1 min before end)
• sauce on top (Japanese mayo, crushed chilli, vinegar)
• olive oil

Might just have to do that today. I have a big ol' bowl of homemade San Marzano Marinara in the fridge. Guess I better get started on the dough...

Nearly anything I think!
One of my favorites is:

• tomato paste
• Spanish onion
• capsicum
• olives
• moz
• boc
• spinach (1 min before end)
• sauce on top (Japanese mayo, crushed chilli, vinegar)
• olive oil

Okay, I need translations on 'boc' and Japanese mayo, please. :)

I think Boc would be Boc Choy and Japaneese Mayo can be made with:

2 tablespoons mayonnaise
1 tablespoon lemons or lime juice
1 tablespoon chili-garlic sauce
1/2 teaspoon rice vinegar

This is a very simple one, but OMFG it's good!

• Plain tomato paste
• Souvlaki bread for base
• Boneless leg ham (shaved)
• Red capsicum (diced)
• chili of your choice (diced)
• coriander (diced) - aka cilantro
• Spring onion
• Shark Brand Sriracha!! (makes it! It HAS to be shark)
• Colby cheese (tasty, English or American works)
• "40 foot" tomato relish on top (local brand, it's the mOst kick ass relish I have ever tasted!) ingredients: Tom, onion, sugar, vinegar, curry powder, mustard powder, chilli salt.
- Leave some chili and caps to splash over the top aswell
- Place ingredients on in order of appearance

This is soooooo good!
Make sure you use fresh chilis.

Back