• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

Plantguy76 2023

IMG_20230123_152540709.jpg

13 Zapotec was 14 but I unfortunately accidentally culled one while messing with them one day

6 Paper Lantern habs seed form Crafty last year

3 red Scotch Brains if they don't revert to yellow

1 over wintered cubanelle

1 Jamaican Threat ( Trippapaul gen unknown X Jamaican Red Hab A++

They been hardening off as my knee went out about a week ago but still doing fine

I also sowed a seed that may be a F4 Trippapaul & now have a seedling that probably be over wintered
I found this seed while in my chair I think one of my kittens brought it
They was getting in a pot I had with one of the dead plants form last season that had some dried pods on it.
I was like where this seed come form it looks like a pepper seed guess I plant it

Well it's been awhile dropped the ball actually anyway last year went like this.
The red SB brains wasn't doing anything the plants just seemed like something was wrong so ended up culling those.
The paper lanterns took longer but that's ok suspect there may of been a crossed with some other hab was still elongated but as long or longer than regular habs
I still got a few pods form them.
The winner & I am happy about is the Zapotec Jalapenos
I missed them glad I grew them again.
I will every season now

I am currently at my mom's & am in the process of moving back to my home town as she is getting on in years & her memory isn't what it used to be.
So we will see how things go garden wise.
As of now I still plan to try to have one
I mean I gotta have my Zapotec 's & may be a few other things work in progress
No seeds started as yet

Glad to hear about the Zapotec. Mine didn’t fair to well. Got some fruits though. I also did a New Mexico Orange. That really surprised me and quite enjoyed it.

Hope your move goes well. You are a good person for looking after your mom.

Container gardening is a great technique. Don’t take many to have good results. Battery operated timer and drip line and your all set.

Thanks for sharing. Take care!

Good luck with the move and getting your
garden going this season. Good on ya for
taking care of your mom.

Glad to hear about the Zapotec. Mine didn’t fair to well. Got some fruits though. I also did a New Mexico Orange. That really surprised me and quite enjoyed it.

Hope your move goes well. You are a good person for looking after your mom.

Container gardening is a great technique. Don’t take many to have good results. Battery operated timer and drip line and your all set.

Thanks for sharing. Take care!
Think you for your kind words & advice Chuck .
The orange New Mexico will have to check it out.
Also been thinking about this looks like it was crossed with a bell to me

Back