Please vote for Lucky Dog Hot Sauce

LOL bro.

That's why I can't stop saying bro. Bro.

Seriously, Congrats. Looking back, if they slammed that needle to the max position (as a true reading), No one else would have entered. No what I mean? Either way, al of us, (your minions) pulled you to the top.

As it should be.

Just remember us when you're snorting coke off of Jessica Biel's ass on your yacht.

Scoville DeVille said:
Just remember us when you're snorting coke off of Jessica Biel's ass on your yacht.

Justin can't watch unless he pays $100. 

/Lebowski
Seriously - it's just a popularity contest, but it's sure fun to win one, and I owe THP special thanks for pumping it up long after everyone else got bored voting for it. 
:woohoo: 

Also kind of cool to know that we collective beat not one, but 2 marketing companies. :dance: 

Congrats Scott. Now you can change all your artwork to add that little trophy thingy. :lol:

That was fun; enter something else!

My new home-page carousel slide: 

Woot! :woohoo: :dance: :woohoo:

(unfortunately there's no way to make a carousel item open in a new page. I hate that)

Thank god for mediocre photoshop skillz. :D

Just slapped this one up there too - perfect formatting for the carousel - thanks Boss! 

thpa_banner-1_f73b16d3-ca5e-4e89-af52-815e7d39bce4_grande.jpg

Excuse me LDHS, I'm not very well versed in THP awards, but isn't the Art award named after Pablo Picasso? If so, then shouldn't it be "The Picasso Award". I'm sorry if I'm totally wrong here :crazy: :oops:

Nulle said:
Excuse me LDHS, I'm not very well versed in THP awards, but isn't the Art award named after Pablo Picasso? If so, then shouldn't it be "The Picasso Award". I'm sorry if I'm totally wrong here :crazy: :oops:

Aw crap. And I'm on my mobile so I can't correct it until later. :doh: 

thanks. 

Nulle said:

Fixored! 

Thank you again Nulle! 

Back