• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

Please Vote for Peppers by Mail

I tried getting today's vote in since it's a new day here but got error message"can only vote 1x per 24 hours".
Also tried to input another email address in case that is what they tracked but it looks like they tagged my IP or mac address because still got the same message. :banghead:

I suppose that makes it harder for the other guys to cheat so we'll have to help AJD the good old fashioned way, by remembering to do it. :D

Hawaiianero said:
I tried getting today's vote in since it's a new day here but got error message"can only vote 1x per 24 hours".
Also tried to input another email address in case that is what they tracked but it looks like they tagged my IP or mac address because still got the same message. :banghead:

I suppose that makes it harder for the other guys to cheat so we'll have to help AJD the good old fashioned way, by remembering to do it. :D
Thank you.  Someone on my facebook page who is way more obsessive than I am wrote down the actual time of a vote, and then tried 23 and 25 hours later.  Yep, it goes by hours not change of date.

Hybrid Mode 01 said:

Neat! OK, everybody. It's time to channel your inner oldsalty and pretend that "vote" button is the THP "like" button. If your mouse still works in a week, you're not clicking fast enough! 
One mouse is not enough got me a stable of mice :)

bump-n-voted

You guys are great.  This could really change our lives.  Farm does great for what it   I am blessed and not complaining. But life really dealt me a bad hand this past year and that prize money could really help.  That and I would love to get to the fancy finals dinner n conference, wear overalls n work cloths.  I keep hearing the theme to the Beverly Hill Billies.... swimming pools, movie stars.  Oh, and so help me if I get to the finals I am gonna walk around the hotel in those impossibly long swimming trunks and ask for directions to the concrete pond.

AJ Drew said:
  I keep hearing the theme to the Beverly Hill Billies.... swimming pools, movie stars.  Oh, and so help me if I get to the finals I am gonna walk around the hotel in those impossibly long swimming trunks and ask for directions to the concrete pond.
Dang I'm gonna keep voting just to make this happen :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Now if you can make your wife run around screaming AJ Like Granny screams Jed it'd be the icing on the cake :onfire:

SpellCheck!!!  I swear that when I voted just a few minutes ago, there was a screen post that said something which included  spelling of "business" as "buisness"  ....

Anyone else see that?  May be it was just me~~~

Back