• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

PlinKo

grantmichaels said:
Drinking some weird shit ... I think it said it was an imperial ipa w/ ginger ...
When I get home, after I clean the WSM from yesterday and tend to the garden, I am going to be joining you. I bot some of those Belgian flavored ales awhile ago, and that is all that is left to DRINKO. A trip to the store is needed.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1431983937.678605.jpg

kitteh > brew

I can't think of anyone on earth that I wouldn't feel compelled to tell to "fuck off" from time to time, so it's always kind of ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ for me ...

Hard-on's are only a problem when they're persistent ... four hours and all, I guess.

LOL.

Every time JayT mentions Scovie this thread dies for the night.

I think JayT and Rymerpt and hogleg should have a breakfast burrito contest - complete w/ toasted, homemade tortillas, eggs, chorizo, chili, tillamook, and some Pure Evil should be involved ...

Could be the TD ... with breakfast tequila.

Ya'll should do that.

grantmichaels said:
True.

JayT - you gotta ;)

I thought it was common knowledge around here, but you must have missed it.  I do not eat eggs.  I detest everything about them.  I don't cook them either.  I will use them in things like meatloaf or crabcakes, but I do not eat them as a protein, EVER.

Back