• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

PlinKo

JayT said:
Drinko!!!! Here I am!

I wrapping up the 2nd pour of a Gulden Draak Quad 9000 ... can't really say it's an improvement over the regular GD in the white bottle, though ...

I'm so deeply in love with Founders Curmudgeon right now that I can't see anything else straight, anyways.

OMG ... the most-ideal brew characteristics I've experienced to date in a lightly color beer.

Running to put one in the "icebox" ...

Founder's make some of my favorite stuff. And Bell's. And a lot... SingleCut, Southern Tier, Other Half, the list goes on... but...

Lagunitas I haven't found any I like, for some strange reason. People seem to rave. 

JayT said:
Hey this is the drinko thread not the craft beer thread. Post some tomfoolery!

At least I am drinking. Some people are in here just trying to catch a glimpse of Bob Barker naked. 

20150606_175936.jpg

Now where's Bob Barker?

Attachments

• 20150606_175936.jpg
    20150606_175936.jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 56
That reminds me ... I should go fetch one or two and a beer ... good thinking, JayT ...
Have to figure out how to revive this pastrami when I get done w/ the minimum amount I need to accomplish for work today  ...
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1433883397.583008.jpg

Oh fuck yissssss .....

Back