• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

PlinKo

Posting shaved vagina is not cool even if it looks like a burger because of some sesame seeds. Family crowd here too, it's a respect thing. 

The Hot Pepper said:
Posting shaved vagina is not cool even if it looks like a burger because of some sesame seeds. Family crowd here too, it's a respect thing. 

It was a throw away thread, and yours ... I mostly just thought it would be funny because D3's pretty on it ...

My apologies ...

But then again, honestly ... I've endured so many nasty fat lady pictures in spandex from so many people here, that you know ...

Well, anyways ...

The Hot Pepper said:

Hahaha…Ijust spit out my beer.  We were sitting here having dinner when I pulled that up….I knew it wasn't a burger….but I did not think it was that ^^^ either.   Guess I have been married for too long now.   

The good thing is my daughter was next to me and had no idea either…thank god…she is only 12.   

Yeah…it changes certain things.  I was/am cool with it….it is impossible to police everything kids do on the internet.   The times have changed.

I certainly have been more offended at times by peoples disrespect for each other, than by a picture….but I get where the boss is coming from.   

#GaGa

Lady-Gaga-birthday-28.jpg

300x300.jpg

lady-gaga-releases-an-artpop-film-watch-now.jpg

Back