for-sale POD SALE ... CLOSED

I AM CUTTING THIS AUCTION SHORT BY 24 HOURS . SOME OF THE PODS ARE GETTING A LITTLE SOFT AND I WANT THEM IN THE MAIL ASAP.

Auction starts today and ends Sunday 10/13th 11pm east coast time, the opening bid is $30 please bid in increments of $2, includes shipping anywhere in the USA. I will stuff a MFRB with as many of all I have left. A box of assorted hotties. I want to pack everything I have left in this box if possible. Here's what I have.

Jigsaw (very few)
Yellow 7
Yellow Brain (some)
Bih Jolokia
Fatali R Savina
Butch T (few)
Bonda Ma Jaques
TUCA
Fatali
Moruga Blend
Yellow Scorpion (some)
Yellow Murouga (some)
Douglah
Bombay Morich (some)
Red 7 Pot
Moruga Red
Red Brain Strain
7 Pot Jonah (few)

I accept Paypal and will notify the winner by IM.
Most of these are a week off the plant by next Monday a few varieties are still on the plant. I want to sent these to somebody soon. While they are still good! Heres some actual pics

IMG_7182.jpg

IMG_0712.jpg

IMG_9351.jpg

IMG_6548.jpg

IMG_2124.jpg

impending_bending said:
Uhm, how much are we talking here? Unless its ridiculously little, count me as the opening bid...
Not sure Im understanding what you're asking ?

Where are all the bidders got one more of these to move out ;

IMG_0304.jpg

It will be stuffed with everything I have if I can get it in there, to borrow that USPS tag line " IF IT FITS IT SHIPS" ... Lol

I meant how much as in how many peppers and that pic answers it plenty! Up the last bid, I'll bid $40
They are all fresh, as in not frozen or dried etc., correct?

impending_bending said:
I meant how much as in how many peppers and that pic answers it plenty! Up the last bid, I'll bid $40
They are all fresh, as in not frozen or dried etc., correct?
That pic was the last med box I sent out Im gonna try and put all that remains in this one. These are off the plants for bout a week now and are not frozen or dried that's the urgency. You are in line for the hook up !! Congrads and good luck !

Thinking about cutting this auction short by one day I forgot that the Colts play on Monday Night. For now will just play it by ear see what the morning brings ...

I have decided for quality reasons to cut this auction short by 1 day. It will end tonight (10/13) at 11pm eastern time. Some of the pods are getting soft and I like to deliver as good a product as is possible . This of course is pending me getting hold of the person who holds the winning bid currently so far I have not touched base with him.

It's official lol Im wrapping this auction up tonight !
Come on bidders this is a MEDIUM flat rate box STUFFED with pods the box will come with a bulge in it lol ... Just a few hours left !

coheed196 said:
Also a little general info......the mail won't run tomorrow as it is Columbus Day
Oh sheet !! Oh well at least I can have it ready to go first thing. I can pick the plants that are outside and pick all the best pods remaining inside and hope for the best but thanks for the heads up

U da winner !! Just need to know 2 things . 1. Do you want them labeled ? I can get more in if I don't up to you. 2. Do you mind orange pods, Some varities Im almost out of like Jigsaw I still have ones that are orange. My Paypal address is Spankyscolts@yahoo.com
Here's your bounty

IMG_4460.jpg

Back