• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Poor man's (and lazy man's) growing station

Totally freaking awesome! One suggestion, with the added weight of the plants I would add a support brace by the wheels. Maybe two, one on each side of the 2x4.

Best of luck to ya.

If that was the true lazy man's growing station it would have four wheels for super easy transport! :D All you guys make me feel so far behind on all my plants! Being my first year growing anything I just started March 12 not knowing anything, and now I worry about even getting any fruit.

roadhouse said:
All you guys make me feel so far behind on all my plants! Being my first year growing anything I just started March 12 not knowing anything, and now I worry about even getting any fruit.

You and me both!!! :banghead:

roadhouse said:
If that was the true lazy man's growing station it would have four wheels for super easy transport! :D All you guys make me feel so far behind on all my plants! Being my first year growing anything I just started March 12 not knowing anything, and now I worry about even getting any fruit.

Yeah, I only had two wheels laying around, and didn't want to buy more, otherwise it would have
some swivel casters in the front.

You'll be OK, depending on what you are growing. I started "Early Jalapeno" my first year in mid-March (Ohio) and got more pods than I knew what to do with by August. But, I started Orange Haberneros too, but they didn't do so good, and I think it was due to the late start. I got maybe 20 pods off 4 plants. That's why I bumped back to the last week of Jan to start seeds indoors.

Back