food Pork Tenderloin

Well here it is, nearly 12 hours after JT's last post promising pics and still nothing. The natives are getting restless! SERENITY NOW!

I agree the jerk sounds good for that pork.

I was re-read your first post - this will work but I typically use it for the loins you get 2 to a pack --

Lucky Dog 's Pork Tenderloin Marinade
3/4 C Soy Sauce
3/4 Dry Sherry or OJ ( I prefer OJ )
3TBs Brown Sugar
1 1/2 Tsps ground Ginger
3 Cloves of Garlic
~ 3 Tenderloins
Marinade 8hrs or over night - I have done it in 4 but longer the better.
Grill till Done. I suppose you could add a few chiles in this to bring it up a notch, I never have because of family. This is one of our very favorites..

Mike

this sounds really good!!! gotta try this one day.

Who's the jerk for teasing us with pork? :lol:

Maybe we should call PA police.... fire fighters.... ambulance services.... HOMELAND SECURITY..... he's not even logged in since yesterday morning's post?!? Jay....wheeeeeeeere aaaaaaaaaaaare youuuuuuuuuu????

Hmm. He PMD'ed the grill indoors?

Okay... in the line of giving the guy the BENEFIT OF THE DOUBT, I decided he became so distraught with wheebz leaving, that he tucked himself into the trunk of the car, and is now merrily on his way to chi-town. Yes.... that MUST be it.

Geeze Louise! It did not disappear, am not in Chi-town, and was not jerking anything. Just spent the night watching movies last night. Sorry for the delay.

Ok, first of all, as I said earlier I brined the tenderloin in water with salt, sugar, pepper powder, cinnamon, paprika, and some other stuff I am forgetting at the moment. Then after a day I took it out, dried it off and gave it a nice rub that had ancho powder, brown sugar, sea salt, cinnamon, star anise, coriander, paprika, and garlic. Seared it on all sides on the stove, added some of Race City's Smoked Habanero Jam as a glaze and popped it into a 450F oven until done. Here are the pics:

100_8201.jpg

100_8203.jpg

100_8205.jpg

100_8206.jpg

100_8207.jpg

100_8208.jpg

100_8200.jpg

And now you have the rest of the story...

Geeze Louise! It did not disappear, am not in Chi-town, and was not jerking anything. Just spent the night watching movies last night. Sorry for the delay.

And now you have the rest of the story...
You've got awesome-looking porkage there, Jay. Juicy, not overcooked.... I'd eat it.

But I don't think we have the rest of the story yet. No. Nope. Not at all. Your last post was two mornings ago, not yesterday morning ~~~~ what's the story on the missing day?!? Abducted by aliens? Food coma? Well, admittedly, porkage like that looks like it could definitely induce a food coma....... nice.

Back