event Portland Hot Sauce Expo - Who's Going?

Have fun and spread the evil!

The Hot Pepper said:
Have fun and spread the evil!

Oh YEA!!!!!

In FACT!!!  it's funny that you said that, I'll be sampling Pure Evil FROSTING!!!!   :ROFL:

is that the armadillo before or after the encounter with the SUV?
:lol:

Well, we were there getting set up, but there's not much to see as everyone pretty much just put up their tent and tables.   Got to meet folks from-
secret aardvark
HotMaple
burns and mccoy
lucky dog (maaaan, that dude is :crazy:)
sauce goddess

adoboloco is there (haven't met them yet) and a couple others I can't remember their names!  I'll take pics in the morning and post 'em all up.

There is setting up a heavy duty steel frame, something about wrestling...????
Food Trucks ( in PORTLAND?!?!??  What are the odds????  :lol: ) 
Beer garden, music, VIP tent......

And the weather will be Not Scorching.  Predictions for 79-80F for the weekend.  Perfect~~~

Surprised you never met Sauce Goddess! Her old company name was Intensity Academy.

I've met The Sauce Goddess (Jennifer)... several years ago in ABQ, and since then at a other shows.  That previous post sounded like it was meeting for the first time, but not the case.  I did also meet Intensity Academy at the Texas show about 5 years ago.   (First name escapes me right now...  )

Bit of a slow start, as Scott said, and then the fun started.  Thank goodness it was only moderately hot with the weather.  Lot of fun with the chi-Wa-Wa beauty contest, spicy food eating contests, wrestling contests....:rofl:.....first time seeing that IRL....what a hoot!

I have to laugh that as the day goes on, the requests to try PE drops straight gets more frequent...... 

I didn't get pics today, so I promise! tomorrow!

I don't know why I thought sauce goddess was intensity academy...

Yea, it was all just a prank Scott and I thought up....cuz I got....no pics.

PaulG allegedly came out today with a buddy and they allegedly tasted every single sauce. ....
I can get pics of all the sauces I bought from all the companies that were allegedly there.
:lol:

I didn't say I had the pics yet...just said I could get pics! Sheesh, can't even put my feet up and have a glass of wine after 10 hours in a parking lot without getting hassled.... :rolleyes:

LOL

This fictional parking lot sounds nice.

Proof of the parking lot-
20160806_103809.jpg

a little sumthin for the dude.  (Not THAT dude...... for salsadude...)
20160807_113129.jpg

Sawsez-
20160807_200129.jpg

20160807_200143.jpg

20160807_200148.jpg

did I mention my friend PaulG 'allegedly" stopped by?
20160807_200323.jpg

Now I have hot sauces, I have chips.  Do I walk to the corner convenience store and buy cheese, come back to the AirBnB to make my own nachos, or do I take my own hot sauce to the corner pub for a plate of nachos????
20160807_201150.jpg

ps- LOVE the new Seafire Green!!!! 

Love Secret Aardvark sauce. :) ps the pub won....

But now I can't figure out how to post to THP from the smarter than me phoane.

Back