• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

Post Your Ride

Looks a lot steeper like that

That was one of many times where gripping the wheel and pushing one's self into the seat resulted in success.

Declines are MUCH more scary than inclines. Going down... you are (pretty much) committed to following through with it. Going up... physics will stop you, and you'll just have to back down the way you started up... then find another route.

I really like my baby. When she was just young we took a 5500+ mile road trip for 21 days across the U.S.of A. in July 09'.
Told the guy at the dealership I'd send him a few pics along the way. a couple of pics(among 1200 taken).
She's @ 140k plus now and my daily ride.

Monument Valley
09tripTrkmonmnt01.jpg

-----------------------------------------
Mt.Rushmore there for 4th July fireworks
09tripRshMor.jpg

------------------------------------------
The only thing non-stock in my truck is a Ram-Tough Laptop holder..best investment ever. Nothing like cruising @ 80mph in Utah at 1am in the morning using mobile broadband and confirming my Vegas resv. hahaha (also handy for gps and auction hunting) SEE Important Info at end of my post. TY !
09tripLapTopgear.jpg

Edited..... I wish to note that I do NOT condone in anyway shape or form that a person should be distracted while driving and all such things should be done while pulled over and/or while in a safe environment..
This have been a public service annoucement !

These old eyeballs can't see them tiny ass screens. Not too mention editing software for imaging and my website domain, watching movies on a larger screen 17", burning dvd/cd's, 60gigs....etc.
I'll keep my old guy stuff Thanks. :cheers: cheers !

I'd never edit my photos on a laptop. Pixel count and calibration are too important to me and as for everything else it's nothing I would ever do or want to do while driving that would necessitate a laptop mount like that. It used to be cool back 10 years ago when I was tuning cars to have laptops mounted like that for tuning software but then everyone realized it was better to RonCo it "set it and forget it".

It's bad enough people txt and drive let alone edit their photos at 80mph

1. tumblr_m8om554t5o1rwcc6bo1_250.gif
    [background=rgb(255, 244, 228)]It's bad enough people txt and drive let alone edit their photos at 80mph,,,,,[/background]
    ahahaha.gif

I'd never edit my photos on a laptop. Pixel count and calibration are too important to me and as for everything else it's nothing I would ever do or want to do while driving that would necessitate a laptop mount like that. It used to be cool back 10 years ago when I was tuning cars to have laptops mounted like that for tuning software but then everyone realized it was better to RonCo it "set it and forget it".

It's bad enough people txt and drive let alone edit their photos at 80mph
I don't think I said I edited images while driving and the calibration in my gear is just fine thank you. I suppose it never occured to people that except for the checking resv in vegas all other things were done while in reststops, out in the field, in hotel...etc. Don't mean to Hijack this but I don't like when people make assumptions about things they know nothing about.
nuff said on this silliness.
Have a great day.

Nice shots Spongey. Looks like fun!

Does it have flames, airbags in the suspension, and gold/chrome?
I wanna see some sweet pics!
nah, the clearcoat is pealing, it has 170K it was my grandmas and when she passed years ago i got it. i al waiting for it to die so i can get a new ride.

I must have a masochistic streak too, 3 in a row. Once you go black.......

Weekender is a '69 Mach 1 Mustang. Recently imported and just registered 2 weeks ago:

008.jpg

001.jpg

A couple from a professional shoot while it was still stateside:

422109_384000801625813_100000476899783_1508499_387405192_n.jpg

429777_384003228292237_100000476899783_1508555_1546970478_n.jpg

Daily driver is from the dark side, first time I've ever owned a GM product... HSV Clubsport:

005.jpg
Had the same car many many years ago. 351W 4sp shelby interior the color was Black jade - sold it for engagement ring and my dad wouldnt let me store it at his house. Fast forwrd 25yrs ...

5.0 H.O. Mid range Cam Full Roller setup, Polished in and out, painted crashed er a couple years back. Putting the Real HO motor in was somewhat of a challenge, the entire intake had to be reversed and all new linkage had to be installed to make the kickdown and cruise control work, also the injector firing order had to be revised since the HO and the non HO are different cams.
DC400004.JPG
Did you change the heads too? I was looking for GT40 or GT40P's but gave up and decided to wait and find a pair of TrickFlows on Ebay that I can afford. Nice work BTW

90 Lincoln Mark VII LSC SE - play thing I was getting bored at home - playing with the 5.0HO now and working back

Attachments

• mark7driverside.jpg
    mark7driverside.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 47
  • mark7front.jpg
    mark7front.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 48
  • mark7.jpg
    mark7.jpg
    188.8 KB · Views: 41
Back