Powder: Eternal Sunshine Of The Burning Kind

One more powder variety created this weekend. I have half an ounce (picture right). Will do $5 for 1/4 ounce or $7.50 for the full 1/2 ounce + postage, which should be just under $2 to most places in the States.

This one is a combination of smoked Datils, Yellow Bhuts, and Mustard Habs, and toasted Criolla Sellas. Its probably a 6-7 on a 10-point scale, but a nice burn and really, really nice flavor. A nice smoky nose and start, then some sugars come in, and then a nice toasted aftertaste. All with a pretty steady, even burn.

I also have a 1/4 ounce of my smoked Near Fatalii Experience (picture left). Also $5 + postage. (SOLD OUT!)

2012-06-25_07-59-56_779.jpg

You can PM me if you're interested and include your address so I can calculate exact postage for you. Will also throw in a couple varieties of seed on the side.

Cheers,

-E

Powders arrived today and I just took a taste of Bombshell Blonde, Toucan Slam, and Near Fatalii Experience. All three are amazing. Nice complex flavors going on with all three. I just tried a little of the NFE and was blown away. I am amazed that there is so much flavor and heat in such a small package. I'm gonna have to get myself one of these and keep this powder on my person at all times!

Snuff_Spoon_Bottle.jpg

lol! Nice. And I'm glad you liked the powders, Rob. I still have some of this stuff left if anyone wants any. Last batch for me for a little while, I think.

Just had some of this on grilled sweet corn on the cob last night. A very nice pairing.

I'm bumping this once more and then keeping this stuff. I'm starting to get hooked on it and my personal stash is running low. :D

I tasted the sample on some grilled chicken...Holy cow its a nice all around burn,But amazing flavor

7a7e95eb.jpg

THIS is the best way to enjoy the powder. I've tried it on just about everything, but its the winner. The first 'cool' front is coming through this weekend, so another pot will be on the stove.

Ok, its almost been a year since the last batch. Keep us posted when you have some of this years created!!

Back