• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

powder-flake Powder time!

First batch ready to go in dehydrator so i can whip up some “satan’s sand”. 😂

B49F9062-6C9D-497D-8E8C-28C855F3B129.jpeg

Nice looking peppers. What are they?

I was thinking yellow fatalii, but I am not a pepper grower. I think fatalii are skinnier.
Have fun and post pics if you can~
SL

I was thinking yellow fatalii, but I am not a pepper grower. I think fatalii are skinnier.
Have fun and post pics if you can~
SL
I thought fatalli as well, but like you said they seem to be a bit more narrow. Also, I have no way of knowing if either of these came from a cross pollinated plants. I am thinking the chocolate did, as I have some quite dissimilar pods on one of the chocolate plants. . I’ll try to remember to post pics tomorrow.

I would vote for yellow buth.
All the Fatalii I grown up are more ribbed.
Those peppers are very beautiful, they look like caramel 🍬
Enjoy.

Last edited:
I bet the dark and light flecks together really looks like sand. Got any pics?

My latest blend was almost a quart bag of dried Numex Suave red. (Deseeded first) mixed with dried ghost i only cut in half. 3-4 dried halves make a very interesting sweet heat blend.

I took that blend and mixed it 50/50 with my dried ground aji panca and some other spices for a bean seasoning. I used the same 50/50 and only added some of my Thunder Mnt/Long Cayenne cross and a little onion/garlic powder for a "instant hot sauce base" using only cane vinegar. Its pretty mild but pops loved it. Nearly salt free shelf stable sauce made with just powders.

Last edited:
Back