• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Prettiest Pepper Plant This Year

smilie_tanz_034.gif

Black cluster is originally from Cuba.

It makes fruit 1/2" diameter, it is quite picante and tasteless.

Fun to grow.

AlabamaJack said:
Show me your prettiest pepper plant you are growing this year...

Mine is the Purple Tiger...I just love the varigated leaves, purple flowers and peppers....kinda looks like they are tiedied...

050308b001.jpg

050308b002.jpg

050308b003.jpg

What beautiful plants! How old are they?

AlabamaJack said:

Mine is the Purple Tiger...I just love the varigated leaves, purple flowers and peppers....kinda looks like they are tiedied...

050308b001.jpg

050308b002.jpg

050308b003.jpg

What beautiful plants! How old are they? Those Black Clusters are pretty too.

AlabamaJack said:

050308b001.jpg

050308b002.jpg

050308b003.jpg

What beautiful plants such a vivid purple! How old are they? Those Black Clusters of Willard's are pretty too.

the Purple Tiger seeds were started 29 January...so about 11-12 weeks, maybe 13..

My favorite for looks is always the chinese 5 color although they've lost some of their purple pigment in the leaves since being in the greenhouse

I also love the look of this turbo-pube

POTAWIE said:
My favorite for looks is always the chinese 5 color although they've lost some of their purple pigment in the leaves since being in the greenhouse

I also love the look of this turbo-pube

Are they supposed to be purple? I am growing some this year and they are really purple right now.

Dale

thepodpiper said:
Are they supposed to be purple? I am growing some this year and they are really purple right now.

Dale

My 5 color leaves usually turn purple but normally only with strong sun or bluer spectrum fluorescent lights. I believe my greenhouse may be filtering out some blue light but I don't know for sure.

Man, you guys have some pretty plants. I can't wait until next year.

This year I just have some generics growing. Boy do I wish I found this place before I started my plants this year.

I guess this year is more for practice but I am already planning for next year.

Back