• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

PRF = making my growing season awesome

PRF I recieved your seed package last night, thanks a bunch man; ill be posting some images later of all the pretty seeds:hell:

Sid03SVT said:
PRF I recieved your seed package last night, thanks a bunch man; ill be posting some images later of all the pretty seeds:hell:

Your gonna love those 7pots the taste is fantastic and nice of P.R.F to give you some seeds and spread the heat :lol:

Talas there aren't any 7 pods in Sid package he is fairly new and the few seed I did get out of a handful of pods went to some of the best growers here. Sid needs a year of practice to fine tune everything then I'll be more than happy to send him the 7 Pod.:lol:

Pepper Ridge Farm said:
Talas there aren't any 7 pods in Sid package he is fairly new and the few seed I did get out of a handful of pods went to some of the best growers here. Sid needs a year of practice to fine tune everything then I'll be more than happy to send him the 7 Pod.:lol:

OOPS!! :lol: ok buddy get ya drift ;)

Cool cheezy that is how I got started. A big care package from Dale and filled in the peppers I was missing. Most of the seed I grew this year came from that package from thepodpiper.:lol:

Back