PRF seeds

Since the hot weather has slowed harvests a bit I have some time to get seed out until it picks back up again. I am offering my surplus of three different varieties I have for $15 dollar for 3 packs of 15 seeds each of Brain Strain 7 Pod, Chocolate Scorpion, and Yellow 7 Pod. My pods are NOT isolated but I only pull seed from the best looking peppers with big cluster of seed in them. Shipping is the price of a stamp 50 cents in the US and one dollar internationally. Paypal only please.
IMG_5225.jpg

IMG_5294.jpg

Since the hot weather has slowed harvests a bit I have some time to get seed out until it picks back up again. I am offering my surplus of three different varieties I have for $15 dollar for 3 packs of 15 seeds each of Brain Strain 7 Pod, Chocolate Scorpion, and Yellow 7 Pod. My pods are NOT isolated but I only pull seed from the best looking peppers with big cluster of seed in them. Shipping is the price of a stamp 50 cents in the US and one dollar internationally. Paypal only please.
IMG_5225.jpg

IMG_5294.jpg

Excellent Cappy, 3 varieties I don't have , put me down for 1 order....thanks

Seed sales are closed for now. All seed is packaged up and goes out in the morning. More seed will be available again after fall harvests. Thank you. :cheers:

Hey PRF do you still have another package left ?The choc scorps are what i`m after and if I can send some to superhot first!You are forever the bomb! Rich

Back