PRF seeds

PRF seed offer is again open for orders. I have been collecting and drying seed for the past month and are now dry and ready to go. All of my packs will have 20 plus seed of each variety you order, seeds are non-isolated. All seed packs are 5 dollar per variety except Brain Strain 7 Pod which is 7 dollar per pack. USA orders add 50 cent for stamp and international orders add 1 dollar please. Paypal accepted thank you.

Brain Strain 7 Pod
Yellow 7 Pod
Chocolate Scorpion
Trinidad Douglah
ButchT Scorpion
Chocolate Bhut Jolokia
Chocolate Naga Morich
many more...

PRF seed offer is again open for orders. I have been collecting and drying seed for the past month and are now dry and ready to go. All of my packs will have 20 plus seed of each variety you order, seeds are non-isolated. All seed packs are 5 dollar per variety except Brain Strain 7 Pod which is 7 dollar per pack. USA orders add 50 cent for stamp and international orders add 1 dollar please. Paypal accepted thank you.

Brain Strain 7 Pod
Yellow 7 Pod
Chocolate Scorpion
Trinidad Douglah
ButchT Scorpion
Chocolate Bhut Jolokia
Chocolate Naga Morich
many more...

great selection. i'm sure that you'll sell these out very quickly.

few more...

Fatalii, Naga Morich, Peruvian White Hab, Datil, Bahamian Goat Pepper, Big Sun Scotch Bonnet, P. dreadie Scotch Bonnet, Tobago Scotch Bonnet "Faria", Chocolate Scotch Bonnet, Primo 7, Jonah 7, Brown 7 SR, Mustard Hab, Chocolate Hab, Yellow Hab Mexico, Bih Jolokia, Bih Jolokia Lt. Green, Hot Nipples, McIlhenny Tobasco.

I'm interested in these two by any chance you have any fresh pods of these i would really like to try them out.

Brain Strain 7 Pod

Chocolate Scorpion

Just seeds at this time Flax21us, fresh pods are all being used. Just a few more packs Chocolate Scorpion everybody wants these I see. Thank you Chris. ;)

I haven't been on THP much lately. I had a feeling I needed to check the marketplace..
Glad I did! Been waiting for those chocolate nagas :woohoo:

If anyone's wondering I tried a piece of one of his pods at the PNWCF and it was one of the best supers I've tried :D
Great offer Cappy
PM on the way

Thank you for the orders over the weekend I have been watching football and packaging seed all day and night. No more seed sales please as many of my seed stock is getting low on several varieties. Will have in the mail tomorrow afternoon. :dance: Good luck with all the seed my fingers are on fire. :onfire:

That was fast guess it just had to go a short distance up I-95, how did you like the cereal box packaging? Works well for protecting seeds and stealth enough to send international. The top of my fridge is just a bunch of cereal bags and loose pop tarts. :crazy:

Hello!

I'm new here and I just got mailed to me a couple peppers that I don't know and cannot find
there scoville rating.

I believe they are hotter than a Red Savina Habanero.

7 Pod Brain Strain Red
7 Pod Brain Strain Yellow

If you could help me with a website or link or tell me their rating, that would be GREAT!

Thanks!
zippy37

Hello!

I'm new here and I just got mailed to me a couple peppers that I don't know and cannot find
there scoville rating.

I believe they are hotter than a Red Savina Habanero.

7 Pod Brain Strain Red
7 Pod Brain Strain Yellow

If you could help me with a website or link or tell me their rating, that would be GREAT!

Thanks!
zippy37
Me thinks you posted in the wrong spot try starting a new post....

Back