for-sale PRF Specialty superhots for sale

Fresh pods are $15 per quarter pound and shipping is $5.20 for small flat rate box. Paypal and USA only.
IMG_5271.jpg

IMG_5272.jpg

7 Pod
IMG_5276.jpg

Fatalii
IMG_5277.jpg

Scorpion
IMG_5278.jpg

Chocolate Scorpion
IMG_5285.jpg

Douglah
IMG_5279.jpg

Hey Cappy,

Per the PM , I was looking for a quarter pound of 7 Pod Brain Strain and Douglah and a quarter pound of Brown Bhut Jolokia, Chocolate Scorpion, 7 Pot Primo, but not sure what's left.

Art

Hello Art A only one Primo 7 Pot pod has ripened so far this year and the Douglah are spoken for but many others available. Lots of Yellow 7 pods left and they are some of my favorite pods this year. Please PM for faster service.

Cappy. Wow are yellow 7's always this hot? I tried one last year from a friend and they didn't hit this level. Only ate half of one, but they are huge, so I would say it was the size of one normal pod on my buddies plant last year. It was a mouthful.

Cappy. Wow are yellow 7's always this hot? I tried one last year from a friend and they didn't hit this level. Only ate half of one, but they are huge, so I would say it was the size of one normal pod on my buddies plant last year. It was a mouthful.

Always happy with the heat level of my Yellow 7 Pods and their size this year is magnificent. Thanks you for the compliment on my fresh pods, sure like to see you make a hot sauce from those peppers. Thanks again Brian.

To everybody who has ordered fresh pods from me today as all have been packaged up and ready to ship tomorrow. More fresh pods will be available again in a week. Thanks. :cheers:

Can't wait for my pods to arrive. I know I was like a little kid at christmas last year! Cappy is a Top Notch guy with top notch peppers if everybody didn't already know that! :woohoo:

Back