PRIME RIB, the Red Meat-ing place

check out the edits ;)

:lol:

Oh God. I think I just messed my pants. :oops:

You too? Nice Carnivorous Meal there SL. Our PR is gone, we're thinking about getting another one, and after seeing yours, well.... Sure thing I think.
I'm diggin this thread. MORE RED MEAT!!!!!

Our rib dips were anti-climactic....

in-laws took some meat and rolls home, Kid and I had some meat and rolls...It was YUMMY but not pic-worthy.

then it was HolidayTaxi......... It's all good

Its raining buckets on us down here-so nothing lame about beaches,beer and red meat!Living vicariously again!
Thanks

saturday=t-shirts and sunshine
Sunday morning=45mph blowing rain, 45F

Great looking PR SL. Getting the itch for some meat. (Another bad choice of words :)) Maybe I'll get some shortly and post sum pics. Thanks again SL.
Aaron

Winter on the OR coast..... ahhhhhh. Enjoy it SL, we got 3 more inches of snow on Christmas, and more is expected everyday. Temps in the high 20º's though so that's all good! (it's been in the singles and teens º for weeks, everybody).

Aaron, 1. Get some meat. 2. Walk it thru the kitchen, or wave it over the grill. 3. Post pics! easy as 1,2,3!

Ever seen the movie "The Cowboy Way"? With Kiefer Sutherland and Woody Harrelson? When they're eating dinner at the Waldorf, the waiter asks how [Woody] wants his steak prepared?
He says, "Prepared? just knock his horns off, wipe hiss nasty old ass and throw'im on a plate!"

Again 1, 2, 3,! C'mon Aaron..... Waiting!.....

Back