• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Proud Pappa!

;)

To answer your question, I was moving cups around one evening and managed to drop a 3" tall seedling snapping the stem. Couldn't recover it. Just for poops and chuckles, I threw a couple more seeds in the tray. Maybe I'll get a PDN yet...

Your plants look wonderful Dan!
The Rocotos look like they are screaming to get outside!
And I cant wait to watch the progress on your Mini Mini!
Great job man!

Kevin

;)

To answer your question, I was moving cups around one evening and managed to drop a 3" tall seedling snapping the stem. Couldn't recover it. Just for poops and chuckles, I threw a couple more seeds in the tray. Maybe I'll get a PDN yet...

Well that sucks! Stop juggling whilst moving cups maybe?

I've been a bit gun shy putting plants out this season with all the crazy weather around. It has been bouncing around the 40's at night and we have even had a couple in the upper 30's. I couldn't take it anymore and threw a few more plants outside. Enjoy the pics.

C. GALAPAGOENSE
Galapagoense.jpg

C. CHACOENSE 'CAP 501'
CAP501-1.jpg

Some of my red rocotos
Rocotos.jpg

Couple more wilds (Cumari pollux, C. parvifolium, C. buforum & CAP 501)
Wildsstaked.jpg

I hope your weather starts cooperating with ya Dan!
Your plants look great!! Good to see you got some of them outside,
They will really take off now ! Excellent work man!

:cheers:

Kevin

OMG I click on the symbol for posts not seen yet after realizing I haven't been following this and post #5 shows up. time for catch up and now it will be in My Content

So far looking good.

Thank you gentlemen. . . .and Kevin. :lol:

Looks like we are in for another week of rain and thunderstorms. May wait to move the bulk of my plants until after this front.

I'm waiting to show off the rest of my babies until I get this flea beetle problem under control in my northern raised bed. 40+ plants in that one, all chewed in some degree by those little bastards. DE sprinkled everywhere and it looks like a warzone...

Here are some updated pictures...

C. PARVIFOLIUM
PARVIFOLIUM.jpg

GALAPAGOENSE FUZZIES
GALAPAGOFUZZ.jpg

RED ROCOTO
REDROCOTO.jpg

My rocotos are starting to bud, too. Got a surprise as well - the flowers on my purple cayennes and purple jalapenos (first time growing these) are purple, too! I did not realize an annuum would put out purple flowers.

Back