• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Proud to Show my First Baby of the Season

The winner to the finish line....Lisa's Pequin. :)

Chris

P1060377.jpg

Awww, id's just a widdle baby! How's da widdle baby? Huh? Who's dat widdle one?

: goes to tickle pepper :

AH! The bastard bit me? What the hell?!?

imaguitargod said:
Awww, id's just a widdle baby! How's da widdle baby? Huh? Who's dat widdle one?

: goes to tickle pepper :

AH! The bastard bit me? What the hell?!?

Ahh the heck with it......EAT THE BABY!!:hell::lol:

Thats a nice sized pequin Chris...

Omri,

I'm going to go with chile with a weird name from my knowledge of Pequins. Pequins grow upwards and this one hung downward.

Chris

Omri said:
Are you sure that's a pequin, or is that just a chile with a weird name? lookin' good.

Actually, the ones i left in the ground are making an amazing recovery. I was all wrong. Three experts assured me it was severe hardening off damage (wind / sun / etc.). I was dumbfounded as the plants lost all their leaves. I pulled maybe 50-75 plants thinking it was a virus or baterial infection. I think they were close to goners anyway because they had small root systems.

There is not an issue with bacterial infections at all. They all put on lush new green growth. I doubt my soil is deficient since the tomatoes are 2+ ft tall and completely perfect looking.

I am very happy about the outcome so far. A lesson well learned: PATIENCE. Rushing things does not pay off. I feel bad because I tossed a few plants where I only had one of a rare variety. :( I highly regret it, but what can you do?

Chris

Back