Public Debut - Warrant Man Pepper Co

WarrantMan said:
THP and all who may read,

This day marks (almost to the day) my first year of legitimate business operation. Concluded in the same manner from which it started, the Holiday Market in Marion Square downtown Charleston, SC. 

I had no idea when I began this journey where it would take me. I've since met folks from all over the world. Been on television, newsprint and digital media across the globe.

Through THP, I've met some really cool people, some of whom I consider friends and would gladly give my last breath.

Most all have offered friendly, reasonable advice in my endeavor, and for this I am grateful beyond words. 

From the bottom of my heart, I say "thank you" to THP and the members here. You know who you are.

Cheers to my brothers and sisters  :cheers:

For any and all members new or otherwise, know that this place is filled with many wonderful people. Questions or concerns? Put it out there, true and heartfelt answers will come!

Wishing all a great 2019 new year!!!

Reggie Sharpe - The Warrant Man
:cheers:

Dont knock on my door Reggie, I will flush my weed. You would already have that little net in my sewer pipe though to catch it and I would be screwed lol

When you get those 4x shirts let me know though. Lol

And if you did send your book I would make an attempt to read it, just can't promise anything

stc3248 said:
My dad was a cop in the 60s...then Secret Service in the early 70s and finished up with over 30 years in the Border Patrol...really wish he'd have written a book. He had some good ones. Seriously though...congrats on the business success. Here's to many more years rockin it!  :beer:  :hotsauce:

Thanks bud. Not so far off, perhaps we could crack open a few cold ones.... I will be in touch  :cheers:

Greetings to all who may read. :P

The next three days (Feb. 15,16.17) will see my biggest sales endeavor since the creation of my company. We will be in the huge tent in Marion Square downtown Charleston with other vendors from the South Carolina Specialty Foods Association. This as a participant the 2019 Southeastern Wildlife Exposition.  https://sewe.com/ Stop by and say hello if you are there. Mention you know me from THP and you will get a discount!  :dance:

Reggie

I know you from thp.

Wish I could attend the event to get my discount.
Lol.
To
Hope you have blasting sales at the event.

I know you will do great. You are a smart and well versed guy [emoji106] just hope they don’t start talking sports with you [emoji16].

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks all!  :cheers:
Long day today, but well worth the time and effort. Met scores of people from all over, many sampled and purchased my products. A brief video to follow, but know it is only a very small slice of the event. I couldn't venture far to film more. Within an hour of this video, there were so many people it was scary. There were and will be again tomorrow, many really cool events for the attendees. I can't even scratch the surface on the magnitude of the happenings. I was a drop in the pond, but so grateful to be a part! I mention the "Lee Brothers" in my video. Didn't know the popularity of these guys http://mattleeandtedlee.com/lee-bros/ until this event. I stand schooled....

One teenage guy with his family visiting from Pennsylvania mentioned he knew me from THP. Enjoy your free sauce!  :P

Met some others and should one in particular gain speed, perhaps retirement is not so far away....

Such a cool journey. Not the Pepper People are the Best thread, but yet it is anyway. 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SshwARS-X0g&feature=youtu.be

WarrantMan said:
Thanks all!  :cheers:
Long day today, but well worth the time and effort. Met scores of people from all over, many sampled and purchased my products. A brief video to follow, but know it is only a very small slice of the event. I couldn't venture far to film more. Within an hour of this video, there were so many people it was scary. There were and will be again tomorrow, many really cool events for the attendees. I can't even scratch the surface on the magnitude of the happenings. I was a drop in the pond, but so grateful to be a part! I mention the "Lee Brothers" in my video. Didn't know the popularity of these guys http://mattleeandtedlee.com/lee-bros/ until this event. I stand schooled....

One teenage guy with his family visiting from Pennsylvania mentioned he knew me from THP. Enjoy your free sauce!  :P

Met some others and should one in particular gain speed, perhaps retirement is not so far away....

Such a cool journey. Not the Pepper People are the Best thread, but yet it is anyway. 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SshwARS-X0g&feature=youtu.be

hey Reggie, i hope tomorrow works as well for you as today went! update us tomorrow if you have the time.  :cheers:

I am not sure if you know this Reggie, but Clearly Guilty is killer on oysters.

Brought it to an oyster popup event at my favourite brewery. I shared a bit with the guys shucking, and they were hella impressed.
_20190217_022410.JPG

Back