• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

Pure cap 16 round 2

lol I bet you didn't lick the bowl. I imagine it would have been more prudent to add crystals in the cooking proceess to allow it to difuse.
I think you proved that its not worth paying $400 for that...and you have no regard for your colon lol. I'd be getting a toilet roll in the freezer if I was you.
Very cool non the less.

Holy... that was unbelievable! I can't even imagine myself eating it, well at least not like you did.
Next step? sniff a line of the powder. :lol:

POTAWIE said:
I'm in the stone ages and can't view the video. What happened?
Ate it with some noodles and acted like it's candy.
He was all like "It's hot, I like it..." and "If it wasn't that expensive I would have use it every day in a salt shaker..." and stuff like that. :rolleyes:
Oh yeah, he added some of Uncle Big's sauce to the noodles, and liked it. :lol:

Shane here is the man! :cool:

It's all good.
maybe cause it is pure there was no "afterburn"??
We have a new puppy that likes to chew and she got hold of the empty bag and lets just say puppy got a surprize.

so how was the heat compared to a sauce like jersey death or megadeath? you said "it's hot" and i heard a few sniffles, but just wondering specifically. :D

i would assume it's very hot since that is the stuff that makes extract sauces hot.

Like I said before... brass ones! I did love the 'hype' part, but I doubt I will ever check to see if it is just that.

It is not that hot and if any of you guys have eaten a sauce like jersy death or da bomb serial killer ect you can take pure 16 with no problem.
I think that there is a problem with this stuff in some way as it was not as killer as I have had people say it was.
The guy that said he put 1 crystal in tomato soup and it was too hot was either telling a story or cant take heat .
I feel PAIN when I eat serial killer or jersy straight up in a spoon but that was not the case as you all saw in the video with the 16.
Blair has not replied to my 4 emails asking for more so I can do it again and I have not found anyone that has eaten some and then gave me the rest to see if it was as hot as they felt.
shayne

shayne - well congrats to ya :clap: that was impressive, if it was really pure cap. ? pouring the amount of uncle big hot sauce on the ramen noodles would of did me in if it was extract sauce, damn that was ALOT in itsself on that spoon :shocked:

you're crazy. hey no offense meant from the other thread I was just trying to egg you on & see how far you'd take it :lol: with this video of eating pure cap. & why no tazer ?

on a sidenote, that site where you loaded the video SUCKS!! it kept buffering so I had to watch it with it pausing every couple seconds :rolleyes: & you couldnt pause the video to allow it to load all up & then press play, pretty lame site vs youtube.

Back