• If you can't find a "Hot" category that fits, post it here!

Pure Death explosion

So i was having a snack of a bagel and some spread and hot sauce. I went for the Pure Death this time. It needed shaking, so i shook. Well, i heard a POP and the bottle literally exploded and my entire kitchen was sprayed with Pure Death. Why the bottle was under pressure, i don't know. It may have gotten some bacteria in it or something and was festering. It will now be used as cat defense from the illegal occupant next door. :hell:

here's pics...
S2010062.jpg

S2010061.jpg

S2010060.jpg

WTF...Did the bottle break or did the cap pop off. You are lucky that you didn't get hurt too badly. I will now be more careful when shaking my hot sauce bottles, never knew that could happen.

Pepperfreak said:
WTF...Did the bottle break or did the cap pop off. You are lucky that you didn't get hurt too badly. I will now be more careful when shaking my hot sauce bottles, never knew that could happen.
I didn't either. My eye only got a little in it. The glass didn't break at all though.

Wow, looks almost like the time when I cut my hand badly.

Sounds like it was a bad bottle. Where did you get it from, how old was the bottle?

It couldn't have been very old. It wasn't in stock one week, the next it was. I bought two bottles. The other one was fine. I think this may be my fault. I think i introduced the bacteria. No worries though.

Heheh yeah. It's warm comin out as it is now.

Now i'm psyched though. I'll use the strained sauce to mix me up a nice spray Mr. Cat will not like. He seems to be attracted to my patio and that's not cool in my book.

Back