Quality Hot Pepper & Tomato Seeds....

Man, we've been on a roll lately....
Both Pepper Joe's and now Penny's Tomatoes were just accredited by the BBB (Better Business Bureau).

Also, last week Penny's Tomatoes has joined the top 30 companies out of 7,600+ in Dave's Gardens Data base.
For us to have both of our Companies in the top 30....WOW..... that just blows us away.
PJ

Another round of Testing by Gardening How To Magazine was completed on Pepper Joe's Seeds and Penny's Tomatoes seeds. Pepper Joe's received an astonishing 92% Recommended rating for our "Volcano in a Box".  The initial rating was even higher.  This is the rating for the final grow out of our Super Hot Pepper Seeds from 45 Growers/Testers.  YEA!!! :P

Gardening-How-To Member Tested & Recommended .jpg

Jennifer Fray said....

[SIZE=small]"The seeds are packaged very well, care was involved. I planted them all and they are ALL growing. I cannot say that with many others. Usually get a few that don't grow. Just shows care from those who are handling the seeds".[/SIZE]

David Spafford said....

[SIZE=small]"I would recommend this product for those looking for the hottest of the hot peppers. I gave the seeds to a commercial grower to start them for me. The germination rate was very good. Looking forward to planting and the burn".[/SIZE]

Christine Plavier said....

[SIZE=small]"Recommend to those who have experience raising plants from seed and who really like hot peppers (which we do)". [/SIZE]

Courtney Stees said......

[SIZE=small]Very, very quick shipping and lovingly packed.The seeds germinated very quickly, and although I have only grown two varieties so far (due to space constraints and to keep the excitement going throughout the summer- new varieties!)- all seeds that I planted came through, and the peppers have already grown to the point that I have used one variety in a stir fry and the other in spicy (!) cornbread muffins.I plan on making hot sauce when they attain full maturity.I am very impressed with the color, flavor, and generosity in the number of seeds, as well as the kindness with with everything was packaged together.They also added in bonus seeds and other items to test out!I fully recommend this product.[/SIZE]

Thank you 3.jpg

THANKS for all of your support.

Congrats Joe. I'm looking forward to buying a Volcano in a Box from you for next season. The Carolina Reaper seeds that I bought from you have done great! 

PodsfromReaper17_zpsae7d3fb3.jpg

I made enough money from selling a few plants and seeds that I could buy two Volcano boxes! I can't wait for next season and I'm looking forward to doing business with you again. Thanks for helping to make my first year growing super hots a very awesome year. 

1PodsFromReaper2_zpsec8095aa.jpg

Hey Ocho....you ROCK. Thanks for being a customer.
We're seeing TONS of photo's like your Carolina Reaper Pods on our Facebook page and in emails from satisfied customers.
We appreciate you, Bro.
Pepper Joe

Back