• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

hot-sauce Question to Hot Sauce collectors

Oh my... MSK, I wasn't expecting any offers. It was after all a gift from my crazy-mad-scientist, suddenly-enjoying, well-deserved-success, friend, John. The Peppermaster (my hubby) on the other hand, is willing to negotiate. :) feel free to

tinner666 said:
Got my last order today. Just numbered, no autographs. ohmeohmy??? Which to open, which to show & Tell only??? :)

Hey Tinner, the "DC" (Defcon Creator) on the bottle IS the autograph. I couldn't fit the entire "Creator" on the bottle.

John

Think of it this way...

It'll be displayed in one of the "soon to be" most prestigious hot sauce collections in the world! LOL

MSK said:
John

Think of it this way...

It'll be displayed in one of the "soon to be" most prestigious hot sauce collections in the world! LOL

Randy, you crack me up, thanks for the autographed remittance, it's actually tacked up on my wall in my office :) . Your order went out yesterday, along with all the other ZERO orders. It was delayed due to the holidays. Everyone should have them by the end of the week, they all went out Priority Mail. :cry:

On the topic of gift giving, John.

If you are going to control what the recipient of your gift does with your gift, then it isn't actually a gift, it's only a loan.

So... did you loan me the vial, or give it to me???

Besides, I'm thinking that rather than sitting on MY shelf collecting dust, it would look much more appropriate as part of a prestigious collection... Especially if it has MY signature on it. :)

T

more appropriate as part of a prestigious collection... Especially if it has MY signature on it

Absolutely Tina, you said it all right there :!: :!: :!: :!:

Tina Brooks said:
On the topic of gift giving, John.

If you are going to control what the recipient of your gift does with your gift, then it isn't actually a gift, it's only a loan.

So... did you loan me the vial, or give it to me???

Besides, I'm thinking that rather than sitting on MY shelf collecting dust, it would look much more appropriate as part of a prestigious collection... Especially if it has MY signature on it. :)

T

Hmmm, interesting quandry, however to put your name on it, taking credit for what's in it, have you no scruples? I know I don't, but your such a nice person. I love this kind of nonsensicle banter, it's kind of liek watching a really bad hockey game. :lol:

I know the first part she was talking about the Blue, but the last paragraph is where I thought the topic changed. Although...after re-reading it does look like all one topic...

Tina??? :?

One can only hope! What's really cool is we should have the next batch in a couple months (yeah, it takes a while), just in time for the Fiery Foods show (what a better place to launch the second wave). Wait until you see the packaging on the 2nd batch, definitely a stand out on the infamous "Shelf of Doom".

Back