• Everything other than hot peppers. Questions, discussion, and grow logs. Cannabis grow pics are only allowed when posted from a legal juridstiction.

Questions about a 10' pumpkin.

stillz - just like the word " jackass " has more than 1 meaning, so does the phrase I said (at least in my area)
-- someone that has nothing better to do than sit outside & watch other people as to what there doing, nosey neighbors----

if you want it to be offensive then thats your choice, but dont assume what others meant.

CH I was just thinking about that scene in clerks 2 absolutely hilarious.

That phrase isn't used in Australia at all, I only know it from the clerks movie, we tend to be alot less subtle with our racial slurs over here...
lol
I wasn't trying to start any BS just joking around
HAve a good one,
Mick

Tree Pumpkin #2

treepump2mc7.jpg

Fence Pumpkin

fencepumpcv9.jpg

Tree pumpkin #1 seems to have stopped growing. Just waiting for it to change colour {color} now.....or fall off lol.

Pam said:
But more importantly, what are the pink flowers?

yeah, I was thinking it was coming off the passionfruit vine...but then that would be this flower: (boy do I wish I had a better camera right now)

passioflwrez0.jpg

A quick search online & I'm fairly sure it's 'Coral Vine' or Antigonon Leptopus. I think it's going to have to go...from what I've been reading it can take over everything.

Wow, tree pumpkin's not that far up (well, #1), that probably won't break. As for #1, give it a soft landing and it'll be fine.

The pumpkin plant in #1 is nearing the end of it's life btw.

chilehunter said:
it kinda looks like you're growing a mini jungle in your backyard :lol:

hehe- It grows itself. All I have to do is beat back the unwanted/unworthy stuff.

imaguitargod said:
Wow, tree pumpkin's not that far up (well, #1), that probably won't break. As for #1, give it a soft landing and it'll be fine.

The pumpkin plant in #1 is nearing the end of it's life btw.

yeah, they're all dying back...no rain for a week. I'm not going to be watering it..whatever survives will be good.

The first one's going to land on my compost heap, should be soft enough.

#1 has been changing colour. I gave it a knock yesterday & it sounded hollow.
Going to pick it tomorrow.
woohooo roast tree pumpkin coming up!

bentalphanerd said:
lol yeah, it's taking some effort to hold onto...hurry up dad take the picture already.

So, did you eat the pumpkin? What did you do with it?

Back