• Everything other than hot peppers. Questions, discussion, and grow logs. Cannabis grow pics are only allowed when posted from a legal juridstiction.

Questions about a 10' pumpkin.

Tree pumpkin soup.
Take 1/2 the pumpkin 4 cloves garlic 1 lrg onions Roast all well in oven.
in oil quickly fry some diced chilli (your choice) add all your roasted ingredients
plus 1 cup of water some ground cummin, salt, pepper some fresh corriander.
reduce a little slowly mashing ingredients.
add 1/2 cup of cream and simmer for 20 minutes. serve warm and rustic with bread or put it through your mulee or blitz it what ever you like.

lol couldnt do it.

my sister in law showed up with her new beau, 2 kids, box of red wine & 2 broken computers. Did I mention she's an actress...had a staring roll on 'Pacific Drive' a classic actress, she can burst into tears over anything...or nothing lol

personally I couldnt drink enough, fast enough. & it put me off my dinner.

Pumpkin tomorrow :D

stillmanz said:
Tree pumpkin soup.
Take 1/2 the pumpkin 4 cloves garlic 1 lrg onions Roast all well in oven.
in oil quickly fry some diced chilli (your choice) add all your roasted ingredients
plus 1 cup of water some ground cummin, salt, pepper some fresh corriander.
reduce a little slowly mashing ingredients.
add 1/2 cup of cream and simmer for 20 minutes. serve warm and rustic with bread or put it through your mulee or blitz it what ever you like.

Damn you, that sounds really good, and pumpkins aren't in season! I'm going to have to try it this fall.

Hey Bent....didja get to try the tree pumpkin soup?

Was too hungover to even look at the kitchen yesterday lol.

Today its going to be on. Will use your recipe Stillmanz..BUT

going to add a tblspn or 2 of green thai curry paste & use coconut cream instead of normal.
will let you know how it turns out.

sounds great, "thai inspired" tree pumpkin soup.
that will work well.
Hey I know pacific drive who was she.. I used to watch that when it was on at 1 in the morning... its actually highly addictive. Terrible but highly addictive.

My sister is married to Ren Toppano his sister is Peta Toppano the actress... I think its the industry, it draws very tempremental or just mental people lol.

bentalphanerd said:
just grab as much alcohol as you can hold...sit down & try to look interested.

yeah...I had an aunt like that, only I wasn't allowed to drink when she was around.

First half is in the oven...

Probably could have done with another week on the vine. It seems a little green. May have to sugar up the recipe a little.

Will keep you posted.

an hour on & its still not roasted enough. I'll get it made tonight & eat for lunch tomorrow.

Tomorrow! Tomorrow!
I love ya Tomorrow!
You're always
A day
A way!

God I hate musicals.

Stillmanz pumpkin soup recipe + tablespoon of Red Thai Curry paste, tin of coconut cream.

soupzi6.jpg

.Followed by Chicken maryland pieces swimming in Devil Tongue Jerk Sauce & a few slabs of BBQ roasted tree pumpkin.

jerkchickensr0.jpg

looks very delicious Bent...now I am hungry...

tastes & smells like no pumpkin I've ever bought before. The coconut cream in the soup really worked nicely.

The main meal...well after the first mouthful of stillmanz sauce it just turns into a blur lol.

Back