• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

Racism's Finest

I guess they come in all forms. This has got to be one of the weirdest news stories I've seen in my lifetime as of yet. Seems the Universe likes to have balance in things, especially racism.

http://news.yahoo.com/anti-racists-attack-white-heritage-group-family-restaurant-003220721--abc-news-topstories.html

Racists and anti-racists are two sides of the same coin, IMO. They are both fueled by hate.

Strange that these guys haven't been charged with hate crimes though. Since this crime is technically "racially motivated", it should meet the criteria, right?

I have meet 2-3 "skindheads" over my life time that was agaist racial prejudice. Its called sharp and here a little bit. I know there other big groups like this,

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Skinheads_Against_Racial_Prejudice

Just another gang rivalry, period. I try hard to NOT read crap like that.
I'd rather hear about the highschool star quarteback helping the little old lady across the street.

joshuap 2000 wouldnt that still be hate crime,,,,,any time you stand for or against other people and there beliefs you are profiling and being racist... im just starting crap,lol.....

now I gotta start a Anti-Anti Racist group :crazy: well I see what they stand for, but they are no better.
Haven't we all seen that after school drama where the kid learns to not be as bad as the the person he despises?

So you consider those who fought against the Nazi's racist extermination of the Jews as fueled by hate? Get some perspective.

Considering it takes hatred to kill, then yeah, I'd say they were fueled by hate. Was it a necessary evil at that point in history? Absolutely. But they most definitely weren't fighting that war because they wanted to love the Germans to death.

Considering it takes hatred to kill, then yeah, I'd say they were fueled by hate. Was it a necessary evil at that point in history? Absolutely. But they most definitely weren't fighting that war because they wanted to love the Germans to death.
Wow. It doesn't take hatred to do what it takes to stop a madman from slaughtering even more millions of innocent people, or to protect yourself or your family from being part of the slaughter. Sometimes people have to do things they don't want to do in order to live and ensure that those who are unable to protect themselves receive the help they need - hatred is not required. Sure, there were some people who developed anger, and even hate, in response to what was occurring, but it is inaccurate and even wrong to lump everyone into your hate bucket - some were entirely focused on saving the innocent and those who could not defend themselves.

The key is simple. Hate AND love everyone with equal measure. Until they steal your chillis, then KILL THEM WITH FIRE! :flamethrower:

Wow. It doesn't take hatred to do what it takes to stop a madman from slaughtering even more millions of innocent people, or to protect yourself or your family from being part of the slaughter. Sometimes people have to do things they don't want to do in order to live and ensure that those who are unable to protect themselves receive the help they need - hatred is not required. Sure, there were some people who developed anger, and even hate, in response to what was occurring, but it is inaccurate and even wrong to lump everyone into your hate bucket - some were entirely focused on saving the innocent and those who could not defend themselves.

Jeez, calm down. I get it. You're a little sensitive about this subject. There is no need to derail this thread and turn it into an argument about WWII.

Back