• If you can't find a "Hot" category that fits, post it here!

Reaper trashing...

TNKS said:
Nope aint reading your Greatful Dead logical view of reality
$45 for 2lb SHIPPED of great/fresh late season pods is a good deal.
In summery you get the win you live for
I move on to better days free of whining about all my lifes issues in every discussion.
Your a delustional mental case
Your intellengence is your downfall.
Get on with your dirt farming dynasty already

Seems you're still whining to me. Hmm, Lets see? who is really the delusional one here??? Just keep pissing in the wind Tinks, you'll figure it out, Genius

“The larger the group, the more toxic, the more of your beauty as an individual you have to surrender for the sake of group thought. And when you suspend your individual beauty you also give up a lot of your humanity. You will do things in the name of a group that you would never do on your own. Injuring, hurting, killing, drinking are all part of it, because you've lost your identity, because you now owe your allegiance to this thing that's bigger than you are and that controls you.”
― George Carlin, Last Words

Hogleg, you know who is really 'winning'?  Charlie Sheen... winning! 

Heckle, i had no idea George Carlin spoke so fine.  Thank you.

TNKS, now onto you young man.  i am fairly sure you are junior to both Hogleg and Heckle.  That group you are hanging with is toxic.  You are adopting their attitude.  As a result, you are harming yourself.  Consider how they have inspired you to attack me here at THP.  I will open with a funny to lighten the mood.

TNKS said: "Nope aint reading your Greatful Dead logical view of reality"

Now that is funny because the philosophy I shared is more Outlaw MC than Grateful Dead.  You see most of that Sons of Anarchy stuff is bullshit.  Although there are certainly some spats here and there, most of the clubs learned a long time ago that it is much more prosperous to work together.

Now tell the truth, you went with Grateful Dead instead of old biker because of the duck right? That was the funny.  Now onto the things you were inspired by a toxic group to say.

TNKS said: "$45.00 for 2lbs SHIPPED of great/fresh late season pods is a great deal"

i am so very confused.  First you rag on my winter pricing when many have none to offer.  Now you keep rubbing $22.50 / pound shipped at the end of the season when i have explained that I sell at $12.00 a pound all season long.  In fact, at the end of the season i have huge sales trying to get things cleared before the frost.

Are you talking of your own prices?  Why on earth would you brag about charging twice what i do?  I am honestly and sincerely confused.  I'd think the appropriate thing to do would be to lower your prices, then I would have to either compete or step aside, and the consumer gets the best value for the money.  Kind of how things work.

TNKS said: "Your a delustional [SIC] mental case"

Because I think $12.00 a pound shipped all season is a better deal than $22.50 a pound shipped only at the end of the season?  Or is it because i know 'delustional' is not a word.  Normally i would not rag on a person's spelling because i am horrible at it myself, however the next mistake you made is just too funny to pass up.

TNKS said; "Your intellengence [SIC] is your downfall."

Uh ye, the word intelligence is not spelled that way.  Again, i apologize.  That was just too damn funny to pass up.

Seriously there TNKS, here too is where you should take note and learn a thing.  When it comes to the laws of nature the only real weapon humanity has is his intelligence.  When combined with our ability to transfer knowledge from one generation to the other (writing) it is responsible for elevating humanity to the top of the food chain.

On a side note, arguing that someone is too intelligent is often not a great strategy in debate.  Not even when you manage to spell it right.

TNKS said: "Get on with your dirt farming dynasty already"

Three thoughts on that sentence. 

1. Our produce business is a tiny little homestead farm.  Not sure why you would call it a 'dynasty'.  You seem to think I am one of those people from that forum, maybe one of the ones you are minion to, who think very highly of them selves.  Nope, we only grow a couple acres.  Not rolling in cash.  Not trolling for minions.  I am very often reminding people how tiny our business is.

2. If i were to read a tone into what you just said, I would say you were looking down on growers. Despite what you seem to think with the dynasty remark, i know I will never get rich at it.  But it does let me raise my kids in a rural setting with good food, clean air, and lots of critters.  That being my goal, I am rather happy to be a dirt farmer.

No real clue what that facebook page has rattling around between your ears.  People grow peppers, people buy peppers, people make things with peppers, people sell the things they make with peppers.  That is really the only thing that is going on.  No secret chiefs, no dynasties, nothing to write a spy novel about.

3. Final thought on that last sentence: I can't.  It is winter.

ajdrew said:
Once i tired of his games, i attacked his penis.  

Possibly the worst beginning to a bodice ripper novel I've ever seen. 

Carry on...

tmp4iSgPY.jpg

SmokenFire said:

You mow your lawn while carrying a gun, you said so yourself. 

photo-9351.jpg

You gotta be ready for Islam any time. You never know when a book might show up and make you...read.

The lot of you are better than this. That's all I have to say on it.

I've got SFRBs of fresh pods, including Reapers and Primos (insert joke here) for $18, two for $30, same as ever. And no, before someone goes pointing at that as commentary on "winter pricing," it's not.

Back