RED HAWK "PAIN" T-SHIRTS

Howdy all! I was just trying to get a feel for how many t-shirts we should get printed up in our initial run. We've had a bunch of folks bugging us to get shirts, so this MAY be our answer.

What do you think???
578575_515247078517417_1868045386_n.jpg

Whatever number you run, go heavy on the XL's, even the 2xl and 3xl.

We chose not to do Ladies t's. just to KISS. And I don't offer them for sale on the website or at venues, just kinda for friends, family, etc... our first order was-
10 M
20 XL
20 2XL
10 3XL

I have a couple med's left, about 6 XL, and 3 2XL left. At the NM show last week, everyone seemed to be short on 3XL shirts.

If you get a run done, and want to trade, I'd be up for that. :cool:

PS- like the design!

Why don't you do a full size front logo instead of a left chest?

Put it toward the bottom im just not a fan of the left chest logos

They tend to look like giveaways like Camel cig logo on front pocket, Joe Camel on back. Full size looks more like a design for a tee than a logo, and why people would wear it. Just my opinion. :) Whatever you decide, cool.

I personally prefer a smaller, "tight" design, but that's me. If you are going to keep it small and to one side, consider this: When you shake hands with someone, 99% of the time you reach with which hand (or receive most handshakes with which hand)? If you're like most people, you initially look at the eyes/face of the person you're shaking hands with, and then, if something visually lower caught your attention, you start to lower your eyes most often in the direction of the handshake. In other words, if most of the time you shake with your right hand, your eyes are going to basically travel in the same direction that your hand goes, which is to the person's right side (your left), rather than visually crossing your extended arm. Consider breaking the "rules" on which side a logo "should" go, if the printer will do so.

It's not a uniform for him it's a shirt for sale so not getting the handshake thing.

Back