RED HAWK "PAIN" T-SHIRTS

Howdy all! I was just trying to get a feel for how many t-shirts we should get printed up in our initial run.

I'd say get 100. You usually hit a good bulk price discount at 100 and also this is a good number to get an idea of the sizes you will sell most. It's a test run.

Funny SL says get the huge shirts. I find L and XL are our top sellers, then M, then S, then 2XL (only sold 2), then 0 above that size. But maybe music peeps aren't as big as foodies?? :lol:

Hmmm guess that makes sense.

Mine have been going out to foodies and construction workers.

Big Boys....... Oh Yea! ;)

Having not done any sales at FM or events, I can offer no input to that area. Just personal sales to family and friends, and in looking for t's at the FFS in NM.

It's not a uniform for him it's a shirt for sale so not getting the handshake thing.
A lot of people in the US shake hands in greeting. Doesn't matter if it's in a business environment or not. And it doesn't matter if he's wearing it or someone else is. The point is to ensure people see it, at least somewhat more than simply glance and brush it off without it registering at all. Your shirt selling should serve a distinct purpose. Retail stores spend a ton of time studying consumer behavior, and wise ones take advantage of that behavior by placing certain items in strategic places throughout the store. Even something as small as a t-shirt sale should be just as carefully thought out, if your purpose is to market your product with it.

Ha! I shake hands all the time but no one drops their eye to look at my chest. I can see how the female perspective is different.

Redtail, go with it man... looks good.

Ha! I shake hands all the time but no one drops their eye to look at my chest.

Well, if you wore a low-cut, snug-fit, v-neck like I wear, maybe they would look at your chest. They're only looking at the clothing, Right??? What ELSE could be the difference?

Or- that scenario could be replicated under the T-shirt....
:rolleyes:

Just kidding.....don't anyone get their panties all twisted. .....

The Boss does have a good point about the HeavyMetal logo placement. It ain't a pocket and back panel (which our PE shirts are), they are full on in-your-face front. It's a consideration for our next run of T's.

I can see how the female perspective is different.
That's not the female perspective, that's the marketing perspective when you're trying to sell something other than shirts. I believe Red is actually trying to sell hot sauce, not shirts. If you're going to put your logo on anything, everything about it should be intentional and serve the purpose of getting it noticed - not just as "another logo", but to get the content of the logo recognized.

Ha! I shake hands all the time but no one drops their eye to look at my chest.
All that really tells me is you should probably reconsider your shirt design, if you are wearing one of your shirts that is intended to market your product. Part of what makes Red's design good is that it uses the red and white on a black background, making the logo visually pop to grab the viewer's attention. While it's true that not all will look, more people will look than if the logo blended in with the shirt color, which is really the purpose. While it's nice to have an attractive design, if it's not getting anyone's attention, it's not doing it's job. Better to have an ugly design that has everyone talking about it, rather than an attractive design no one notices.

Back