vendor Refining fire chiles

I just received my order from Jim at Refining fire chiles, all I can say is wow! First off I ordered 10 of the Jay's peach ghost scorpion seeds thats it, when the order came in (in a very timely manner I might add) I opened the package to find not only the seeds I ordered but also a pack of red ghost scorpion seeds and a ziplock baggy full of dried red ghost scorpion chiles. This being my first order from Jim has left me with a great impression and I will definitely recommend his company to friends and be ordering from him in the future.

Thanks,
John

P.S. Those red ghost scorpions were like dried napalm!!

I ordered couple of seeds from Mr. Duffy a week ago, later after the order I noticed I picked a Peach Bhut Jolokia instead of JPGS what I wanted. So I wrote him an email if he can correct it as it's for the same price. He didn't reply but I was amazed by what just arrived... and this was my first order (definitely not the last) :)

4 packs at the top is what I ordered and the rest below are freebies !

I ordered from Jim again this past week, considering the Bahamian Goat pepper seeds he send had a 100% germination rate. I just received the package and was surprised to find extra seed packs thrown in (bottom row) Thanks Jim Duffy. Great service and fast delivery!
IMG_1185.JPG

mlh5953 said:
Just received my latest seed order from Refining Fire Chiles.
Jim threw in a LOT of extras.
Always an excellent experience. One of the absolute best venders in my opinion.

I ordered seeds from Jim.. He doubled or more my whole order.. so I was happy about that. Good thing is.. you're going to get exact shape of pepper's image he displays in his store. Happy costumer here.

Back