• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

ride the douglah train

Two douglah and the Brain on the A-Train to Montana priority mail could get there as soon as Saturday. Get your camera equipment working and the battery charged up this is going to be epic. JayT did this a couple years ago eating his first Naga Morich, it was a whole lot of fun. Eat the pods Ryan, I will get you Brain Strain seed after you show us the video. Just make sure you have somebody there that can take care of you and film your trip. Good luck, I mean it. :mouthonfire:

I think that may be from the capsaicin addiction. :shocked:I'm so gonna watch the movie of you eating that pod!!!Bleash

Wow good call Bleash! I think capsaicin addiction hit it right on the money! That should be in your signature haha.

Two douglah and the Brain on the A-Train to Montana priority mail could get there as soon as Saturday. Get your camera equipment working and the battery charged up this is going to be epic. JayT did this a couple years ago eating his first Naga Morich, it was a whole lot of fun. Eat the pods Ryan, I will get you Brain Strain seed after you show us the video. Just make sure you have somebody there that can take care of you and film your trip. Good luck, I mean it. :mouthonfire:

:woohoo: Awesome! I sure hope they get here on Saturday! I will check and test the equipment on my lunch break today. This is a tough call... I want to go strait for the brain strain but am thinking maybe I should but am thinking it may be wiser to eat the douglah first. :drooling: Do you happen to have a link of JayT's Naga video? I will earn some seed! :onfire: Thanks a million Cappy, I will try to make you proud.

No video for JayT, but we sent him some Naga pods and he ate them live in a thread and commented every couple minutes. The search function only goes back 200 threads and I cannot find it right now.

Supposedly lazienfat ate the Douglah pods I sent him last night w/ video coming sometime today. He wants me to tell him that the Brain Strain is not as hot as the Douglah. Yeah right, good luck Ryan. :rofl:

That was awesome. You said the taste was very strong and long lasting. What did it taste like? Was it a good - great - average taste? Great video quality too. Was that a full size camcorder or one of those small flip style pocket HD recorders.

Wow that was great !! More Milk ?!?! Oh the booze will ease the pain ...... For those of us who don't know or missed that part .. who are the stars ? They were great and not whiners. Nuff Respects

Peace,
P. Dreadie

Great job guys. You actually handled it better than i thought.
You deserved the drinks at the end of the vid.
i dont know what you guys would have done though withought the milk. Perhaps self combusted!!!!!

Cheers!!

That was awesome. You said the taste was very strong and long lasting. What did it taste like? Was it a good - great - average taste? Great video quality too. Was that a full size camcorder or one of those small flip style pocket HD recorders.

Thank you, it was very very fruity! I used my dads lumix, hes got a great lens on that thing.

Finally....what an awsome vid :cool: loved it :woohoo: :)

Thanks CP!

good job !! was it worth it? LOL
Thanks Pappy, It was definitely worth it! I just neither of us were ready for that much heat!

Wow that was great !! More Milk ?!?! Oh the booze will ease the pain ...... For those of us who don't know or missed that part .. who are the stars ? They were great and not whiners. Nuff Respects Peace, P. Dreadie

We drank way to much milk, it filled us up. Thats myself and my good friend Jon. Nothing beats chili head respect!

Great vid lazienfat, just lay of the milk next time. :mouthonfire:When can we expect the Brain Strain encore? :D

Thank you SS, your advise has been taken. Brain Strain encore tonight.

Great video, never tried the Doughlah, but seems interesting.

thanks LGHT, its a great pepper. Unbelievably hot!!

Great job guys. You actually handled it better than i thought. You deserved the drinks at the end of the vid. i dont know what you guys would have done though withought the milk. Perhaps self combusted!!!!!Cheers!!

Thanks MH, that's a good question, I haven't a clue what would've happened if there was no milk, we drank way to much and got full off of it. Of the peppers I have eaten that one broke me down almost immediately, I have to be honest and say I don't know if I could eat one without milk. That douglah was brutal.

Wow ryan you have earned my respect! Good job eating both the peppers it seemed the Dougalh hit you harder, don't know why except that maybe you got a first ripe 7's of the year. I am glad you did not hurt yourself or any of your friends in this experiment. You really seem to enjoy the endorphin rush from these peppers. I admit defeat and will hold my end of the bargain. :beer: :shocked:

Haha Thanks Cappy, I'm glad I could earn your respect. You gave my capsaicin addiction (thanks bleash) a much needed fix! I appreciate it, you gave me the hottest pepper I've ever eaten and the best tasting one also. I loved the 7 pod!It was extremely hot don't get me wrong it's just that the douglah was murderous I am lucky I survived that lol. And I'm sure we gave Jon an experience he wont soon forget :dance: :rofl:

Back