• Please post pictures and as much information as possible.

issue Ridged leaves on new growth

Hey guys, I am having the issue below with new growth on some plants that were growing very fast and healthy (see my glog on here). The only thing that I have found that changed was moving from watering them with water from my fish tank when they were seedlings to 4" pots to watering from my city water now that they are outside. I'm pretty sure I know the answer to my question, just wanted to show what I'm seeing to see if anyone has run into this before with treated water. Being that I have as many plants as I do the only thing I can think of is switching my drip lines to run off a water tank from collected rain water instead of out of the spigot. Anyway, any help is appreciated.

20240524_091239.jpg
20240524_091300.jpg
20240524_091337.jpg
20240524_091352.jpg
20240524_091406.jpg

Last edited:
the only thing that I have found that changed was moving from watering them with water from my fish tank when they were seedlings to 4" pots to watering from my city water now that they are outside

I have well water, however when I lived in the city I had to get well water for my Aquarium or the fish would die.

Mine when through the same phase. I didn’t change anything. I did notice it was right before they flowered. All the sweet banana peppers did it jalapeños didn’t. I didn’t worry too much. I did pinch the flowers and fertilized them. I thought some of them grew too fast before I could move the light up. I’ll post the grow log pictures of them.

Usually city water is pretty heavily chlorinated, with the fish tank water you are getting nutrients from the fish waste, and a balanced ph. If fish can live in it, plants usually can too. Hope this helps!

Cheers!

Back